Σ 1.7 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
vincanthofred
Skeleton
3 | 0
I find that the spirit guide aura is way too small, even with 3 wolves, the aura isn't constantly on you.
It just feels so bad to put points into an aura that you don't get consistantly because wolves ai isn't perfect.
if it was like 20 yards, I would have no complaints.
kulekitsune
Imp
4 | 0
So, I just found a throwing axe and used an El rune on it. Instead of becoming "Shark", it became "Dawn". So it's currently impossible to make "Shark", unless the guide is just wrong, in which case it's only impossible to make "Shark" non-accidentally.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1224 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
kulekitsune wrote:So, I just found a throwing axe and used an El rune on it. Instead of becoming "Shark", it became "Dawn". So it's currently impossible to make "Shark", unless the guide is just wrong, in which case it's only impossible to make "Shark" non-accidentally.

Shark is a Tal rune in 1.8 -- the runewords in the docs are updated for 2.0 which comes out in 26 hours.

(and it's not El in 2.0 anyway, it's Eld)

(and Throwing Axe is a lightning damage base, may want to use Balanced Axe)
kulekitsune
Imp
4 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
kulekitsune wrote:So, I just found a throwing axe and used an El rune on it. Instead of becoming "Shark", it became "Dawn". So it's currently impossible to make "Shark", unless the guide is just wrong, in which case it's only impossible to make "Shark" non-accidentally.

Shark is a Tal rune in 1.8 -- the runewords in the docs are updated for 2.0 which comes out in 26 hours.

Well, the doc for 2.0 currently says "El" so if it's going to be "Eld", it should be updated anyways, but thanks for the info.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1224 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
kulekitsune wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

Well, the doc for 2.0 currently says "El" so if it's going to be "Eld", it should be updated anyways, but thanks for the info.

tmp.png

You have some weird cache issue? Try ctrl+f5 or ctrl+shift+R
kulekitsune
Imp
4 | 0
Oh, dammit, I meant "cheetah" In the original post. "Cheetah" is being overridden by "Dawn". IDK where I got "Shark" from. At least, I think? The whole thing just changed a few seconds ago, now "Dawn" a level 90 instead of like 8 or something. This is confusing.
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
PLaing SP, got to lvl 20, killed andariel, ot to a2. Quit game, tried to create a new, and now all of a sudden, my character isnt compatible? I can open a new game if i create a new char. WHats going on?
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Manually installed the mod, cause the launcher is bricked.
Then I log in, character- no gear, switched to secondary weapon tab and this:
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crash when try to use second weapon set/slot
vetmode
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Doomsday wrote:Crash when try to use second weapon set/slot

Same here. My char also shows up as unarmed even though he is equipped with a weapon.