Discuss Median XL!
Dadplaysgames4
Core Lord
367 | 9
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Just wanted to report this bug with Navigator, he got stuck for good in this corner. I was streaming this morning and tried to bait him out and such but he wouldn't teleport again. I've seen very little buggy activity since playing, you guys do a real nice job of keeping everything crisp!
7heCube
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bug with the Oskill from Hammer of Jholm on Bears -> just gets stuck on place and wont attack in a path.
Sounded cool to make a whirlbear but even tho i would deal a huge amount of dmg, there is literally no single attack hitting the targets.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Minor map/spawning suggestion:
the top left corner of Library of fate was once the entrance to that Uber area and thus no enemies spawn there.
this is no longer needed and it would be nice to have some mobs to slay here, too
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Goblin glee description says 777% MF for 7s. D2stats shows 511% MF. Is it based on char lvl and 777% is at lvl 140 ?
And duration is closer to 5s than 7s.
Extretimate
Abomination
145 | 6
Anonymous: wrote:Goblin glee description says 777% MF for 7s. D2stats shows 511% MF. Is it based on char lvl and 777% is at lvl 140 ?
And duration is closer to 5s than 7s.

Apparently d2 stats doesnt show big numbers properly sometimes, or so, this same "bug" was talked about on discord.
No one mentioned the duration afaik though so

anyways, adding a jewel with Minimum damage (maybe rune would do the same, didnt test) (also maybe a socket with +max damage would do something similar) on an item that gives "Adds x-y damage" causes the "x" to display as the minimum damage of the socketed jewel. At least, this was the case for Frysturgard. My damage still went up properly, so i think its just a visual bug
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Once I return from The Vault my character didn't appear at the vault entrance, instead I was at the very beginning of the level, at the portal.
It happened in the Kurast, though I only have a pic of proof of the vault inside the kurast, bad pc for any video.
► Show Spoiler

EDIT:

I really like when you implement shortcut, I hope there is more of them, but at least I know about one :D
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
Hello, I would like to ask for the The Sin War Armory developers to add an option to allow players to create snapshots of other people's characters.

Currently you can only create snapshots of your own characters.

Say I wanted to keep a snapshot of how another player's character when he was at level 125 and at a certain date for reference purposes, I could press a button on that char page and it would create a snapshot only accessible by me.

So if I came back to take a look 3 weeks later, even if he was Level 145 and Full Build I could see how his character was at that point in time.
ladapin
Imp
4 | 0
Is it normal that once character reach 120 lvl and go to Khabraxis from act 1 and make tp there he moves to act 4 without even completing any of act 3 quests. Too bad i not tried that from act 2 but that worked fine from act 3.
Myxir
Cog
225 | 13
ladapin wrote:Is it normal that once character reach 120 lvl and go to Khabraxis from act 1 and make tp there he moves to act 4 without even completing any of act 3 quests. Too bad i not tried that from act 2 but that worked fine from act 3.

Is it even possible to reach 120lvl in only first act? :D
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Grind infernal machine adds to lvl 110, then cow level to 117-118. Next, painful bramwell killing cultists to lvl 120.

Tedious, but doable.