Khalim's heart is not founnd in sewer lvl2

Discuss Median XL!
pollack73
Invader
9 | 1
I got frail, eye, and brain. Only heart is not available. Does anybody experience the sewer lvl2 like me? Plenty of Goliath and sewer rat are shown and zagraal which is invincible in rat form appear at the center of the sewer2.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
pollack73 wrote:I got frail, eye, and brain. Only heart is not available. Does anybody experience the sewer lvl2 like me? Plenty of Goliath and sewer rat are shown and zagraal which is invincible in rat form appear at the center of the sewer2.

As multiple people have to explained to you, it sounds like you're playing a really old version of Median. Zagraal is currently located in Teganze, so there is definitely something weird going on with your version. Either it's somehow super corrupted or just a pre-sigma version, which I'm honestly not even sure how you could end up downloading that.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Do you use the Launcher? I guess not since you are still on 1.6 (which forces updates iirc).
Might be possible some files have been mixed if you have played older versions, it surely sounds weird if it says 1.6 but you still have stuff from pre-sigma ingame.
pollack73
Invader
9 | 1
Upgrade to 1.7 solved the problem. Heart in the chest without any invincible monsters. Thanks everybody!