Wht is the best bosskiller at the moment?

Discuss Median XL!
Hylian
Imp
5 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
BagboyBrown wrote:
Gamdol wrote:I'm curious what builds have made it to T15 and/or killed Samael with builds relatively close to current tuning. I know Naginata Sin killed Samael which was pretty cool to me as I don't often see anything about Sin killing him, but that may just be that the top sin players are usually private profiles.

The amount of players who actually cleared every uber is probably < 1% and I'm sure it's not from a lack of trying.

I mean I am new and have never played before this league and have cleared pretty much all content through 130(just not the 135 ubers). Nothing seemed especially hard for any person well versed in arpgs. The mod is clearly targeted at veteran arpg players and if you want something easier you should probably look elsewhere and stop acting so entitled about it. It's a free mod they don't need to adhere to anything except what they want to do. I'm sure feedback is fine and there is a place for that but complaining while disregarding engagement just makes you look like you want to whine for the sake of it.
BagboyBrown
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Hylian wrote:
BagboyBrown wrote:
Gamdol wrote:I'm curious what builds have made it to T15 and/or killed Samael with builds relatively close to current tuning. I know Naginata Sin killed Samael which was pretty cool to me as I don't often see anything about Sin killing him, but that may just be that the top sin players are usually private profiles.

The amount of players who actually cleared every uber is probably < 1% and I'm sure it's not from a lack of trying.

I mean I am new and have never played before this league and have cleared pretty much all content through 130(just not the 135 ubers). Nothing seemed especially hard for any person well versed in arpgs. The mod is clearly targeted at veteran arpg players and if you want something easier you should probably look elsewhere and stop acting so entitled about it. It's a free mod they don't need to adhere to anything except what they want to do. I'm sure feedback is fine and there is a place for that but complaining while disregarding engagement just makes you look like you want to whine for the sake of it.

Made an account 2 weeks ago. Cleared all the ubers LOL Makes sense.
Diaco
Void Archon
884 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
BagboyBrown wrote:Made an account 2 weeks ago. Cleared all the ubers LOL Makes sense.

It really does.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
BagboyBrown wrote:Made an account 2 weeks ago. Cleared all the ubers LOL Makes sense.

> Can't clear content

> Shit game, shit balance, shit dev

:coolstorybob:
Hylian
Imp
5 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
BagboyBrown wrote:
Hylian wrote:
BagboyBrown wrote:

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=BurningHylian

Feel free to take a look at my character and the charms I've collected. The fact that you feel that this isn't possible is pretty telling towards your attitude in general. There were several fights I didn't enjoy much but overall I enjoyed a lot of them and they all seemed learnable. Uldyssian made me respec some to avoid dying to his stun move but outside of that I just learned mechanics through trial and error.
Gamdol
Cultist
21 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Can also look at his profile:

Unless you think two weeks ago he made this account specifically in prep for this post...
Hrishi
Bone Archer
77 | 21
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
BagboyBrown wrote:
Hylian wrote:
BagboyBrown wrote:

It's interesting that you're willing to look everywhere but yourself when trying to figure out why you are unable to clear certain ubers. Maybe look at improving your own understanding of the game's mechanics and your gameplay before screeching that the devs don't understand and play the game?
Keter
Sasquatch
69 | 3
MagnuS wrote:
Keter wrote:Every season, at 1-2 day of start, when i see trade messages "WTS ALL CHARM 115-125", i start thinking, that these players have a secred.

Maybe 1-2 build of all builds so strong at start and some players known about it. And he dnt want say about, because charms=tg.

One of the more profitable charms to sell early on is
The Ancient Repositories
The Ancient Repositories
Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
(101 to 150)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(11 to 15)% to Spell Damage
(6 to 10)% Chance of Crushing Blow
Fire Resist +(5 to 20)%
Lightning Resist +(5 to 20)%
Cold Resist +(5 to 20)%
which independs of the build you are playing. It's basically learning the fight and executing the mechanics properly. Other 125 Ubers are easier to some builds and harder for others (Astro, Xazax, etc.) but not impossible. If you play Holy Caster, for example, you will have a easier time in a those fights so, it's not like everyone is running one or two secret builds that can "one shot" a boss.

Therefore, your statement sounds like a conspiracy theory and sounds kinda silly. Besides Ubers like Samael and Deimoss that requires a lot more effort in gearing properly than the rest, everything is accessible to the average player.

1. i say not about fact of kill, i say about farm bosses. Fact - a small amount of players can farm bosses (astro, kaxah etc) in 1-2 day of start season.
Farm - its fast killing speed.

2. At 1-2 days i, for example, only starting farm dunc and leveling in it place. And offer it hard.

3. Maybe its party of old players like party in MMO . For example one leveling pal with max raptor, then buff dps-like build -off for ppl1 - and killing.
BagboyBrown
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Hrishi wrote:
BagboyBrown wrote:
Hylian wrote:
BagboyBrown wrote:

It's interesting that you're willing to look everywhere but yourself when trying to figure out why you are unable to clear certain ubers. Maybe look at improving your own understanding of the game's mechanics and your gameplay before screeching that the devs don't understand and play the game?

Not hard to spot a fanboy.
BagboyBrown
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Hylian wrote:
BagboyBrown wrote:
Hylian wrote:
BagboyBrown wrote:

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=BurningHylian

Feel free to take a look at my character and the charms I've collected. The fact that you feel that this isn't possible is pretty telling towards your attitude in general. There were several fights I didn't enjoy much but overall I enjoyed a lot of them and they all seemed learnable. Uldyssian made me respec some to avoid dying to his stun move but outside of that I just learned mechanics through trial and error.

Elemental Druid is not Rat. You might as well say "Oh look, I did all the ubers with a Paladin!" Thanks for playing.