Wht is the best bosskiller at the moment?

Discuss Median XL!
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Oh shit, the legendary trap rat gamer is back. Hopefully he reads xis runes are unsocketable first before crying he cant unsocket them again.
Hylian
Imp
5 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
BagboyBrown wrote:
Hylian wrote:
BagboyBrown wrote:
Hylian wrote:
BagboyBrown wrote:
Gamdol wrote:I'm curious what builds have made it to T15 and/or killed Samael with builds relatively close to current tuning. I know Naginata Sin killed Samael which was pretty cool to me as I don't often see anything about Sin killing him, but that may just be that the top sin players are usually private profiles.

The amount of players who actually cleared every uber is probably < 1% and I'm sure it's not from a lack of trying.

I mean I am new and have never played before this league and have cleared pretty much all content through 130(just not the 135 ubers). Nothing seemed especially hard for any person well versed in arpgs. The mod is clearly targeted at veteran arpg players and if you want something easier you should probably look elsewhere and stop acting so entitled about it. It's a free mod they don't need to adhere to anything except what they want to do. I'm sure feedback is fine and there is a place for that but complaining while disregarding engagement just makes you look like you want to whine for the sake of it.

Made an account 2 weeks ago. Cleared all the ubers LOL Makes sense.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=BurningHylian

Feel free to take a look at my character and the charms I've collected. The fact that you feel that this isn't possible is pretty telling towards your attitude in general. There were several fights I didn't enjoy much but overall I enjoyed a lot of them and they all seemed learnable. Uldyssian made me respec some to avoid dying to his stun move but outside of that I just learned mechanics through trial and error.

Elemental Druid is not Rat. You might as well say "Oh look, I did all the ubers with a Paladin!" Thanks for playing.

In every single arpg there are builds that are better at farming and builds that are better at bossing. My point was that I'm a new player, randomly picked a character(one without a guide even mind you) and managed to beat most content. For most of this league the #1 druid on ladder has been a traprat druid...you realize this right? Have you considered that you possibly may just be not playing the build correctly? That other people have had success with the same build implies such. It sounds to me like you are a person that will go to many lengths to blame anything but themselves for situations. Even despite this, how can you not realize the importance of diversifying what builds are good at? Homogenization of all builds being equally good at all content leads to boring gameplay where your choices and decisions don't matter.
Diaco
Void Archon
887 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Also, traprat has the particularity of being VERY easy to play, but very hard on gear progression. Unless you know what you are doing you'll be stuck at 110 Ubers without knowing where to go gear-wise
BagboyBrown
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Diaco wrote:Also, traprat has the particularity of being VERY easy to play, but very hard on gear progression. Unless you know what you are doing you'll be stuck at 110 Ubers without knowing where to go gear-wise

110 Ubers aren't hard and traprat is easy like you say, but it severely lacks damage. I've killed most of the ubers, I think the last one I did was the Malic fight which is basically just kiting and has nothing to do with damage.Things like hell Baal and Kabraxas are where you'll see damage issues, among other things.
MeatSlinger3000
Sasquatch
67 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Came here for bossing build info.

Left dumber for having read through the comments.

THANKS
sovsefar78
Banned
8 | 3
MeatSlinger3000 wrote:Came here for bossing build info.

Left dumber for having read through the comments.

THANKS

Well the answer is not easy, friend, if you want a simple game made for children's brain capacity, play vanilla d2.

There is not a simple or straight answer to beating bosses, it is very situational because bosses have different mechanics, they are far too complex to come out and say "this class faceroll the game" if you want that kind of game play a paladin in vanilla d2.

But having said that i can give you a hint to the best bosskiller, builds that usually has a slow clearspeed and pace often excel in boss killing.

Melee necro, it relies on life leech so any ranged mobs that can hit you without you hitting them is obviously not good. It has a lot of survivability enough to facetank some bosses but as a melee class you are also depending on luck with gear.

A lot would mention paladin but i would not, it is the worst class i have tried in the game in terms of fun to play. If you are a sane person you will experience torture playing this class. Here is the basic rotation for paladins, Run, Run, Run, Buff Cycle, Buff cycle, buff cycle, kill. Sadistic players will love playing this class certainly and they can be very efficient, but it certainly is not for me.

Not in Median anyway, it's a class made for people that like to play games like robots.
sovsefar78
Banned
8 | 3
Really wierd, it duplicated my post from another thread in here, maybe a mistake on my part. I removed it.
Edited by sovsefar78 2 years.
Cah23
Grubber
330 | 2
Keter wrote:Every season, at 1-2 day of start, when i see trade messages "WTS ALL CHARM 115-125", i start thinking, that these players have a secred.

Maybe 1-2 build of all builds so strong at start and some players known about it. And he dnt want say about, because charms=tg.

115-125 easy charms lmao what it really is, is players who’ve already played median xl quite a bit and open the server reset by playing 16 hours a day. No secret builds. Just experience and too much damn free time on a whim.