Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anhe1 wrote:Completely agreed with morphed.
Devs should be able to track any save file to keep an eye on meta/builds and to prevent duping for sure.
/skills should be removed because there is no real reason for this command to exist.
I was in the same spot as morphed about 6 seasons ago, and I agree that usually very upsetting when somebody can steal a setup that you ve been developing and testing a lot in sp

If devs want to improve community and build sharing they should invest more in rewarding for guide writing, writing articles etc.
I’m sure that if someone would have asked morphed for “tips and tricks” on his gameplay in discord - he will help to anyone, at least in the way of correcting person’s mistakes or smth.
But the devs don’t care about community behavior, and for some reason I understand why.

To summarize my useless speech: feels bad about morphed, remove /skills please, rat community shines again

<3
carnagerage
Fallen
1 | 0
Why i am not posting this on my main account, well every time post smth like this i say what i think i get only negative votes.....
Here is small History of the nerfs based on t4v youtube videos or Minh Guide.

1.T4v Samael Glass Cannon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdjZCvK3IU after posting gear and skill next season great buff for the barb the spirit is now passiv !!!!! (Its basicly ssu kriegsmesser (double stormblast) and - enemy light res + high ed weapon +dmg unique mystic orbs (alot of them) - if you want a barb like this, get your 2000+ tg ready (even more when you use precast equipment like him (somewhat +80 + allskills) )
2.T4v Samael Video 2 Blast vs Bosses (Stats :
Everything into strength
Skills :
sMax - Lion Stance
sMax - Nephalem Spirit
28p - Ancient Blood
15p - Mountain King
rest in Daedalus
(a few points into Bear Stance if you want to switch sometimes)
Gear :
Main Weapon - Crafted Great Sword with high dps blessed with Weird Shrine - 3 Jah 3 Taha : Over 600 damage - MO with EWD + Larzuk's Round Shot
Offhand - SSU Kriegsmesser (Thunder King of Sescheron) - 6 Ko runes - UMO's Larzuk's Round Shot
Offhand (2) - SSU Dagger (Wizardspike) - Mythal COTW (Debuff - Enemy Elemental Resistances -20%)
Helm - Bone Helm (Apeskull) - 4 Ko runes - MO with strength + Weapon damage + Essence of Itherael
Armor - Splint Mail (Candlewake) - 6 Ko runes - MO with strength + Weapon damage
Boots - Light Plated Boots (Akarat's Trek) - 4 Ko runes - MO with strength + Weapon damage
Belt - Belt (Dementia) - 2 Ko runes - MO with strength + Weapon damage + Essence of Itherael
Gloves - Heavy Gloves (Rogue Foresight) - 4 Taha runes - MO with strength + Weapon damage + Essence of Itherael
Ring 1 - Ouroboros with over 20% str/dex - 4x Heart of Frost for 60% EWD
Ring 2 - Empyrean Band with 1sk - 2x Explorer's Globe, 5x Heart of Frost, 4x Relic of Yaerius for Max Damage
Amulet - Quov Tsin's Talisman - 4x The Endless Light
Buffing Items :
Hammerhead Axes - (MOTW)
Long Staff - Shamanka (Bloodlust)
Heavy Belt - Nor Tiraj's Wisdom (Lightning Shield)
Heavy Gloves - Rogue Foresight (War Spirit)
Voidforged Staff - Despondence (Vindicate)
Just for Nephalem Spirit :
Short Staff - Pax Mystica Nef Xis (15 to all skills)
Helm - The Protector - 1x Suicide Note (5 skills)
Armor - Thelema Fal Xis with 2x Suicide Note (6 skills)
Boots - Spirit Walker (2 skills)
Belt - Ahriman Ghal (1 skill)
Gloves - Lorekeeper - 4x Suicide Note (7 skills)
Rings - Nephalem Kings with 2sk
Amulet - Lamen of the Archbishop (5 skills)
..around 7k per element from Nephalem Spirit
HAVE FUN !)
So all this crazy barb are worth more than 2k tg and you need crazy skills to play !!!!!
3.T4v Zerodin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSl8fAvb6g after this video next season after you use bellas you loose the buff's thanks to this video !!!!!!!
4.Mihn Amazon Guide !!! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=47953
here minh did all bosses 105-130 using not expensive gear only the set! and next season okay we will remove the wolf stance from the set !!! Really nice Job why the f##k it was never op and also let's nerve the bowzon skill's :)

Thanks for the reading , but don't ask yourself next time why morphed and t4v and vikan does not share info ..... have a nice day
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Well, there were bounties set on Samael kills after all... By t4v

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51339&start=20

So it's not surprising people start looking more closely at the top players' builds if there's a chance someone from the top players will set a bounty.
revolut1oN
Lava Lord
94 | 2
carnagerage wrote:Why i am not posting this on my main account, well every time post smth like this i say what i think i get only negative votes.....
Here is small History of the nerfs based on t4v youtube videos or Minh Guide

I hope you realize #1 was nerfed because it was only possible thanks to Lion Stance and Stormblast bug leading to massive damage which (by your logic) shouldn't be fixed?
And number #3 is just as ridiculous, why should you keep buffs from skills in which you no longer sink points? Would it be fair for lets say summon Necro to put on Laz set, summon double veil king, then respec, get Rathma's Chosen and get your whole army and go on a rampage? Dude, dont be ridiculous. These are clearly bugs and can't be treated like an indicator for anything.
This whole pre-buffing was just a bad joke you gather one set of gear, spam your buffs, respec, change for standard gear and go party. I can't see the logic here.

As for the topic I dont see any reason for somebody to be mad about other people copying the build, its just a game and I really can''t be bothered. BUT if somebody actually doesn't like people to look for whatever strange reason it should be respected and he should be allowed to hide it for all bar admins I guess.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1126 | 289
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
The request in the opening post is a valid one, regardless of the "why" one would like it to be that way.
Most of the remaining of the thread is borderline nonsensical or touches on personal views that build up only to conflict and no resolution.

@Mr. not-my-main-account, no need to hide, this is a friendly community and we don't kinkshame for your negatives.

Bottom line: bugs and balance's loose screws should be reported, not abused.
I'll renew the invite to detail (under just cause) in the Bugs&Feedback thread if you find something that is currently underpowered/overpowered or simply broken.

For now I'll lock this thread to shield our brains from further potential scarring.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
aahz
Team Member
501 | 288
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
This is first time I hear about somebody having problem with /skills command - it's partly overlook on my side because I created that command before whole notarmory with possibility to deny access and partly because it never even occurred to me that somebody could have problem with that.
It now respects notarmory privacy settings.
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)