Medianxl ideas

Discuss Median XL!
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Bliyadolubov wrote:

No. -alex

Duuuuuuudes! it was best idea. And it was absolutly free. Damn you.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Lynderika wrote:I'll say it honestly
Some ideas may seem obvious to you and to some players, like friendlist or others game resolution but are hard to implement because of the game engine, the dev have at least thought about it.
Others are... Either useless or bad.
All your "new uber/new act" ideas doesn't seem very good, and again they already know what to do in this part, vague ideas will not help. Also before adding things I'd it's probably better to tune what we already have, a few places currently feel kinda unfinished or out of date, like viz jun (miss either a waypoint, a bigger map, another drop biais... Anyway it's not the topic). But do agree that since all the lvl 140-150 range is litteraly done in one place we need more (this part already is in the work I heard 8-) )

Bow sorceress... As much as I'd love more skills and trees for everyone, because some feel kinda limited right now, I'd much prefer expending classes particularities instead of adding others builds again, might be just me.
Pretty sure sound already is in 3D, and don't see what would HD mean here, it's fine now.
No need for crossbow for act 1 merc, they're considered very different bases in this game, all their spells and animations are bow related, all their scaling and everything are dexterity based... There's just no point to. They have Amazon bow now which is already amazing.

Again vague ideas will not help, what shrines and mystics orbs do you suggest?

Oh god I wondered what were Demonhunter skills and saw/remembered it's a D3 thing... I replyed all this time to a D3 player... All this time lost...

You tell about level 140-150, does anybody get to 150, is anybody so crazy to sit 1000000000 of hours grinding just to level up 1 class?
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
They don't because only lab can do it, that's what I said. So going to 141-142 is completly fine but after 145 it's ewwwww, like you said, 1 billion hours of grinding because all mobs give 2 xp, that itself is not the problem but the fact that it's done in yellow lab is.