Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
DiabloDwarf wrote:Diablo got waxed. I died multiple times in the process, but I eventually got him.

Congrats! Soon you get to die to Ancients with your zero defence. :)
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
So this is the current state of my stash. Image Am I keeping too much stuff? I'm in Act 5 normal at thid point.
Diaco
Void Archon
884 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DiabloDwarf wrote:So this is the current state of my stash. Image Am I keeping too much stuff? I'm in Act 5 normal at thid point.

Yes. Throw EVERYTHING away except the arcane shards. Maaaaaaybe one or two resistance gems (bloodstone, amber, turquoise, onyx), and some amethysts, but that's it.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I generally only keep my highest 10 runes, Perfect gems that make sense for my build (such as max res or stats) but only max 6, and 6 jewels for socket punching, plus of course shrine vessels. You'll learn as you play more what is worth keeping based on your playstyle.

Like some people don't keep any jewels/runes because they can quickly farm them in fautz when needed. And many people keep shrine vessels in their inventory.
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
ColonelCarter has finished Normal and has started Nightmare. Need to get more uniques so I can get Arcane Crystals so I can give Carter the LC50 charm. Carter just had dinged 60 when she killed the last of the Priestesses.
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Went cold/lightning sorceress to start season 27. Blood Moor - Treasure Goblin. Holy glittering prizes, Batman!
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Also doing a mind flay/slayer paladin. Have I mentioned how much I despise the Arcane Sanctuary? That place confuses me to no end.