[S27] Over 6000 TG give away - Challenges

Discuss Median XL!
tranvanhieu
Grubber
300 | 0
Bear Druid Normal speedrun

User avatar
arcology
Azure Drake
177 | 49
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Deimoss 100% solo or team(split tg) [no tower cheese]



Dark power helm enchant featured here, along with a similar strategy to my last showcase.
I'll be awarding 400tg to the next two completions of this using an original skill not seen before.
Berkabus1
Balrog
136 | 8
arcology wrote:Deimoss 100% solo or team(split tg) [no tower cheese]



Dark power helm enchant featured here, along with a similar strategy to my last showcase.
I'll be awarding 400tg to the next two completions of this using an original skill not seen before.


What aura is that? And Also skill ? Seems prettty OP ! Also 28k life on assassin? Holy shitballs dude..
User avatar
arcology
Azure Drake
177 | 49
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Berkabus1 wrote:What aura is that? And Also skill ? Seems prettty OP ! Also 28k life on assassin? Holy shitballs dude..


Aura from vial of elder blood class upgrade, disco inferno is the skill. Yeah, stacking vitality, using Natalya's Deception as well.
Ownya
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey, those 3 last until the end of the season right? And the fastest video send until that will win?

1) Fastest run through Normal - speedrun (video) - 400tg
2) Uldyssian The Edyrem King [only boss fight] – speedrun (video) – 400tg
3) Archbishop Lazarus – speedrun (video) 400tg
mortimer_85
Heretic
448 | 177
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ownya wrote:Hey, those 3 last until the end of the season right? And the fastest video send until that will win?

1) Fastest run through Normal - speedrun (video) - 400tg
2) Uldyssian The Edyrem King [only boss fight] – speedrun (video) – 400tg
3) Archbishop Lazarus – speedrun (video) 400tg


t4v wrote: ...


:!: Valid to 15.03.2021 :!:
Ownya
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mortimer_85 wrote:
Ownya wrote:Hey, those 3 last until the end of the season right? And the fastest video send until that will win?

1) Fastest run through Normal - speedrun (video) - 400tg
2) Uldyssian The Edyrem King [only boss fight] – speedrun (video) – 400tg
3) Archbishop Lazarus – speedrun (video) 400tg


t4v wrote: ...


:!: Valid to 15.03.2021 :!:


:roll: my fail.. i see..
another point.. normal speedrun just means lvl1 start to kill baal the fastest? quests per act arent needed or required?
blatkill
Balrog
137 | 12
U can skip useless quest.
adeilson
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Berkabus1 wrote:
arcology wrote:Deimoss 100% solo or team(split tg) [no tower cheese]



Dark power helm enchant featured here, along with a similar strategy to my last showcase.
I'll be awarding 400tg to the next two completions of this using an original skill not seen before.


What aura is that? And Also skill ? Seems prettty OP ! Also 28k life on assassin? Holy shitballs dude..


could you show your equipment arsenal?
would be grateful on fleece since thank you s2
User avatar
dellxaru
Prowler
16 | 7
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Archbishop Lazarus – speedrun (video)
2m34S