Which class has the most buff auras?

Discuss Median XL!
Deadlywolf
Fallen
1 | 0
Me and my friend(he lives in Canada, I live in NA) play on PS4 a lot. We get bored sometimes and we are planning on messing around in this game on PC.

I'm thinking about trying a summoner + class with lots of auras combination.

Which class has the most auras that buff other players? Is it the Paladin like vanilla D2?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Necro totemmancer has demon blood aura from skeletal flayers summons. Also passive debuffs such as Void Archon's. He's kind of going the beaten path , probably the most played build because of low risk, high reward gameplay, viable with very cheap gear (mostly honorifics). If a bit tedious.
Edited by Prime_Evil 6 years.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Barbarian can buff you with enhanced stance radius + has his own summons that benefit from necs auras/totems
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Amazon could be good as well. Bloodlust (more dmg) Sprit of vengeance (more life and spell damage. Plus random reanimates that can have auras as well) and spellbind (enemy slow). If you're playing with summons you can also have enemy slow via defensive Harmony. But barb is probably the most versatile due to 5 different auras. Wolf stance is most likely the best buff you can get for summons because more attack and movement speed and more CB. And wolves add a nice bonus damage if maxed and a good amount of defense and damage.