TIPS FOR EXPAND YOUR SKATEBOARD DECK’S LIFESPAN

Discuss Median XL!
Trashkitten
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
kiraschaefer wrote:So im curious and I honestly don't know how. Like I feel like I know a little bit about the game after playing for weeks on ends but I still don't know everything.

Mystic orbs give a small bonus to the item with the trade-off of increasing the level-requirement for the item, they allow you to customize your gear.

So let's say you have a magic dagger that does 2-4 bonus cold damage and requires you to be level 10 to use it, and you have a mystic orb that is +5% attack speed and raises minimum level requirements by 4. You put the dagger and the orb together in the Horadric Cube, hit the 'transmute' button, and you get a magic dagger that does 2-4 bonus cold damage, has +5% bonus attack speed, and requires you to be level 14 to use it. If you have another orb of the same type, you can do that again, and get a dagger that does 2-4 bonus cold damage, has +10% bonus attack speed, and requires you to be level 18 to use it.

There are only two limitations: 1) Some orbs can only be put on weapons, some can only be put on armor, and some can only be put on rings, amulets, and quivers. 2) No more than 5 of the same type of orb can be put on a single item, so for the dagger in the example I gave, you can only put five of the +5% bonus attack speed orbs on it, for an end result of a magic dagger that does 2-4 bonus cold damage, has +25% bonus attack speed, and a level 30 requirement. You can, however, still put different types of orbs on that dagger, as long as those orbs can be put on weapons.