Wish-3: Auto-sort
Wish-4: Special area for catalysts
Wish-5: Special area for quest items
Wish-6: Special area for shrines
Wish-7: Gambling refresh + Tiers
Wish-8: Quest reactivation in MP games
Wish-9: MP individualized drops
Wish-10: Desync

1: Yes, I like the idea of having that info in game instead of alt-tab to d2stats when playing fullscreen
2: Yes, I would really like to see this! Many times, I forget what charms I'm going for and just end up farming then losing interest
3: Yes, this is necessary! I'm so used to it with Grim Dawn, it was painful to come here and not have it... Grim Dawn also automatically combined things as well; a Median equivalent would be stacking shrines, arcane shards, gems (if they could make stacked gems)
4: Yes! It would be cool if you "cubed" a catalyst and it became part of your horodoric cube, then two buttons unlocked near the transmute button which you would then press to "disenchant" or "learn"
5: No, I don't see any reason for this at all, although it would be nice to be unable to "sell" charms
6: No, I don't see any reason for this at all, especially if they can give us multiple tabs (ex. Plugy)
7: Yes, why not
8: Maybe, I just don't see how this is possible unless the whole game was instanced and even with multiple available quests, you could only join an active quest (party) if you haven't completed it yet, and if you went there while others were questing, you would not see the other players because they would be in a separate instance. Not a bad idea, I just don't think MXL Sigma has this capability...
9: Maybe, again, I like the idea a lot, I just don't think it's possible. Ideally, when an item drops, the killer would have 3-seconds to pick it up at which point, it would be greyed out to other players. And after 3-seconds, it becomes a free-for-all.
10: Ambiguous... Of course everyone wants a better connection so saying 'no' here would be asinine, however I never have drop issues so I honestly don't see any problem here. Maybe get a better LAN connection on your end, idk?

boozek wrote:1. Make some items non-sellable to NPCs (to avoid selling charms/fragments/trophies/umos/SU/SETs/RW etc. by missclick/lag/de-sync when holidng ctrl+l.clicking - btw. I know you can buy back most items if still in the same game but not charms)
2. Make Perfect Gems and Runes stacking "Bags" (should also work same as Shrine Vessels to auto collect from inventory)
3. Rework some unpopular innate skills especially Necro one... (Innate skill should be good for all the class builds not just one... so maybe it should be passives/buffs?)

1: Yes, as I said in my point to OP, #5
2: Yes, as I said in my point to OP, #3
3: Maybe... I'm pretty happy with how the game runs now, but every large patch skills change, so you can count on seeing some updates
Edited by Taem 3 years.
Deathbringer
Sasquatch
66 | 2
I will support all inventory improvements so big yes for those :clap: regarding the rest we have to remember how old this game is, we should avoid adding too complicated stuff to it with bounties being the perfect example, it's been spoiled since 1.0 and still no trace of them is seen, probably because they are a pain in the ass to implement.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
#1 - Building in everything from d2stats or the stats sheet from PlugY into the main game would be great. I don't particularly care about miscellaneous stats like deaths or time played that are in other games, but presumably other folks would like to see them.

#2 - A to-do list in game would be good (I keep a spreadsheet for all my different characters), but the randomness of when the trophy is going to drop is half the point for me. And I especially don't think we need more stats inflation at endgame - anyone who's playing the game that much already knows what they're doing and doesn't need it made easier!

#4 - Yes. Nice quality of life improvement, I like it.

#5 - Little extra quality of life, sure, why not.

#6 - I much prefer that they stay in the top of my stash. I'd prefer to see shrines stack without dealing with vessels, and then folks can just put them wherever they want to.

Honestly, though, all I want is like 10 shared stash tabs. It's hard to organize the way I want to with the offline tools.
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I want full PlugY back. Infinite stash. I'm a packrat. Sue me.
ElfenTaiga
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
DiabloDwarf wrote:I want full PlugY back. Infinite stash. I'm a packrat. Sue me.

Just use Median XL offline tools. It gives you unlimited stash anyways.
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I want it built into the game, not a separate program.
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
To all this ideas i can say go play diablo 3. It is not gonna happen, same as plugy wont return(because of dupe items).All this is possible in single player anyway
romascha
Jungle Hunter
28 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1: yes (but not very important)
2: YesYesYes! (a very nice idea)
3: yes (but not very important)
4: yes (but not very important)
5: OH YES!!! But would be nice to have a good handling for dropping and picking up existing charms,
like drag and drop the cube to the floor and dropping all the stuff in there without actually dropping
the cube itself or automatically inserting the already existing charms in the cube on pick up.
6: yes
7: YES!
8: yes
9: yes
10: Not really important for me

What I currently find the most annoying is the cubing of multiple Signets of Learning.
Would be nice, if it was possible to cube them like shards:
signets(10) + signets(20) => great signet(25) + signets(5)
Would be nice to be able to store great signets like ACs/shrines
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crosby4HyG wrote:
Istaryu wrote:I wish we could see roll ranges on the items in game.

I believe the command is /"Full item name". Been a while since I used it though i could be wrong about it showing the full roll range

/item itemname

doesnt have to be full proper name, just a piece of it

either way, thats clunky when you can do what istaryu is describing, which is like holding alt to see roll ranges while hovering item
exorogue89
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1-2 and 8-10 is a yes from me. Others, no. but cause im a creature of habbits so ive grown into how the things are now