Diablo 2 Resurrected

Discuss Median XL!
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
looks too much like poe. will stay on median and keep an eye on it eventually.
hope nobody pre-order it so blizzactivision may eventually work for their money for once!
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Dadplaysgames4 wrote:Image

Nice graphics :lol:

She is now 20 years older, what you expected? :D
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Imperius wrote:

Maybe a face that doesn't look like Putin?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 60
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PizzaGater wrote:looks too much like poe. will stay on median and keep an eye on it eventually.
hope nobody pre-order it so blizzactivision may eventually work for their money for once!

I think this is actually good, because they are not going to mess with things, its mostly just a visual rework. I will still not play cause clod is boring af.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ParticuLarry wrote:
Imperius wrote:

Maybe a face that doesn't look like Putin?

That's the effect of taking testosterone and roids in 20 years of fighting evil. :lol:
physics
Sasquatch
66 | 2
along with console cross-progression/crossplay im sure pking will no longer be supported. that's basically the only reason i would get this.

also that bone spear looks fucking awful. its literally smaller than a single teeth projectile lol
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
This will be good news if the MXL team use the fact that it will support mode to develop "Sigma 3" on the new D2:R.

Not interested in going back to old d2 after sigma, the team here showed how basic the d2 game design really was.

The only upside is the bigger community online - although it was a pretty toxic community tbf.
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
I hope that in some way mods are able to have multiplayer on a realm.
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
This is just a cash grab.
Original d2 even afer all the patches got old mechanical and overall:
-very big number of skills not end game viable
-unbalanced classes/skills
-overall slow gameplay (especially afer median)
-no endgame/boring endgame
-silly small stash space for that game, collecting sets, uniques
For single player:
-idiot end game runes drop chance, you could farm 85+ area levels for months, i ended up those low kurast special chests (they looked like normal) as those had fixed drops and could drop few high runes, council sucks too, good luck overall for enigma, beast, botd
-immunity in hell system, yeaaaahhh wanna be fire sorc? Fuck you 1/3 of enemies immune, you want to break it? Yeaahh 2 skills one pally aura, two necro curse, and they dont break all the time, good luck with poison necro on 2 wave baal
-some uniques so rare i didnt drop them afyer almost 6 years or even longer
And much more.
Modders did amazing jobs, fixed so much things.
Blizzard could fix this game completely, make it enjoyable so new generation could love this game, so much quality of life improvements. And what they will do? Here, have a graphic skins, you can even turn it off with one button. That will be 50 euro. Ohh and fuck you sir.
I like how it looks, but this game needs dramaticly polishing to play it after those years.
Even this stash space, there are plugy for fuck sake with thousands of tabs. Blizz- two bigger, one shared. Fuck you. And that price. Jesus.. Got to throw it out here. Sorry
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
otarU1921 wrote:I hope that in some way mods are able to have multiplayer on a realm.

This is the million dollar question. TCP/IP is returning, but will custom realms be?