Diablo 2 Resurrected

Discuss Median XL!
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Anonymous: wrote:RW's confirmed
Balance will stay as it currently is at release

I hope RWs get looked at. Some are complete garbage. I also, would really like to see Enigma either disabled or have a cooldown. It does a great job of making the Sorc look like garbage when a paladin can do it better with more life, defense, block, damage, ect. It also hurts pvp if left unchanged.

Balance HAS to be looked at. Hammerdins are broken af. Lots of skills are unusable, bugged, etc. PVP melee suffers greatly due to having to go through so many layers. IE: Defense vs AR, block, D/E/A, AND damage reduction. Not including people constantly running/teleporting. Why do that when I can just tele-stomp someone? CL, FB, BH all get to bypass multiple of those.

I hope, but think they won't, get rid of shared loot drops. I don't want to go back to the days of doing Baal runs and everyone hugging him when he has a slither of life left and randomly clicking to try and steal all the drops. This is one change D3 made that was great.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Let’s just hope this will bring more players to mxl, i dont even want to see the game :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SSShao
Imp
4 | 0
Godlike, can't wait to play it.
rngbeast
Vampiress
39 | 0
Looks nice, but to me it's just same old diablo2 with fancy graphics. There's not much left to do in that game after playing it for years. I hope this "mod support" includes some tools to easily create new maps, quests, dungeons etc. and some sort of workshop ingame.
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm excited. Hopefully it brings alot of people! Also I would love to lld and mld like back in the days. Theres gonna be a shared stash feature too so :)
Dadplaysgames4
Core Lord
367 | 9
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Nice graphics :lol:
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
as long as its not another WC3 Refunded (probably wont be, different team and all that) and they dont find a way to get in SJW agendas like NPCs saying theres 52 genders and shit as most newer Jizzard games do nowadays to pander to the lowest hanging fruit, fine by me.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Perhaps they will have fixed magic immunity by then ...

I think the idea of remaking the game is cool, but it will most likely be good old vanilla with literally nothing changed. For people that plays mods like us, this screams shallow builds and lack of overall content.

I will still watch a video or two just to see what it looks like.
Hexen
Prowler
19 | 2
Not very excited. I like Median XL, not vanilla. But if Marco decides to port Sigma to new version, i'm ready to donate to such cause))
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Not gonna play unless they port median over. I recently tried playing the base game and it really feels awfully narrow and slow compared to medians content