Valtec quest set

Discuss Median XL!
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Scalewinged wrote:
PodolskyV wrote:cut... I'm ok with labirynth, but not completely ok with set design.

I meant not Yshari... It were the veeeeeeeeeeeeery old modification for classic MXL (cMXL?) with uber-hard uber-quests with reward of 2 stupidly OP sets.

My suggestion is not to make OP set, I just suggest to make reward from labyrynth, that can be used not only to do Valtec quest, but also to craft little stronger items than normal crafts. However that crafted set should be used to do the quest.

PS Why we russians speaking english here? Is that some rool that you can type in russian only in russian subforum?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Berkabus1 wrote:This is the worst quest ever. At any game... seriously this maze isnt even fun for the first time. I always buy the charm , boss is really easy But No way im getting that set. Just not worth the time

I get that everything is subjective but I feel like this is a bit of an exaggeration, with the changes in 1.6 and 1.7 the Yshari labyrinth not only has become easier to traverse but also much faster. It really isn't a big deal anymore to get the set pieces... but yeah like with everything else some players may simply not like the quest as it's structured in the first place.

PodolskyV wrote:PS Why we russians speaking english here? Is that some rool that you can type in russian only in russian subforum?

Common sense. If you speak english your words can reach a bigger audience, if you have issues with the english language or want to speak to only a select nationality group then there's the International section.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
RequiemLux wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:This is the worst quest ever. At any game... seriously this maze isnt even fun for the first time. I always buy the charm , boss is really easy But No way im getting that set. Just not worth the time

I get that everything is subjective but I feel like this is a bit of an exaggeration, with the changes in 1.6 and 1.7 the Yshari labyrinth not only has become easier to traverse but also much faster. It really isn't a big deal anymore to get the set pieces... but yeah like with everything else some players may simply not like the quest as it's structured in the first place.

PodolskyV wrote:PS Why we russians speaking english here? Is that some rool that you can type in russian only in russian subforum?

Common sense. If you speak english your words can reach a bigger audience, if you have issues with the english language or want to speak to only a select nationality group then there's the International section.

I get the idea with the quest and its an intressting design but as you mentioned some players just dont like certain quests. If there would be something more the this quest then maybe it would make me like it more. But as it is i just feel like running and running for one hour or more just to collect a set that only works for one boss. I dont know really what i dont like , its just booring. But ! As i wrote, i like the design
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Getting the set is maybe half an hour, it's the boss fight itself that's annoying af.
syllab
Jungle Hunter
27 | 5
Scalewinged wrote:
PodolskyV wrote:
kortt wrote:I don't see anything wrong with the labyrinth. Hour + - (who does not know by heart) and your set! For beginners, there is even a map with landmarks.

The wrong thing is that set isn't a usefull endgame gear. What I suggest is making possibility to craft powerfull endgame set along with doing Valtec quest.

Haha that reminded me of Kehjan Labyrinth and Tathamet vs Anu XD

You really underestimate how comfortable this quest now on Sigma... before set pieces were chance basd drops (had you ever failed to get last set piece at Baal when you run through whole maze?) and also boss arena were located at very end of maze. And it were alot-lot-lot more confusing.

Yeah no one can imagine having to do a full run because you didn't get what you needed at the last boss cough pride cough.