Please, remove Durability

Discuss Median XL!
il-vendetta
Invader
9 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hello everybody. May I suggest that the "Durability + XX%" attribute be completely removed from the game? Or at least be removed from the superior items.
I think it would be a balance because when creating a basic weapon for a runeword, it takes away the possibility of obtaining any of the other two attributes that are important (ED and AR).
This makes for example, easier to do it with a bow or crossbow because they do not have "Durability"
Of course I do not know the mechanics that establish the attributes of the superior items. But if it's like I described, it would be nice to remove it.

What do you think? Is the durability important to you?
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
I can relate to this.
Still, just get a load of gold then renew until you make it?
Diablo is a grindy game, takes away all grinding and luck factor will probably do more harm than good.
r41714
Rust Claw
86 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
etheral items will still need durability though.
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
r41714 wrote:etheral items will still need durability though.

I think OP refers to magic atribute on superior items: "durability +XX%" not durability itself as a paramter. Which I can partially agree.
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
ixvid_ wrote:
r41714 wrote:etheral items will still need durability though.

I think OP refers to magic atribute on superior items: "durability +XX%" not durability itself as a paramter. Which I can partially agree.

yep, that affix is pretty useless. I would be glad if someone remove it.
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
tranvanhieu wrote:I can relate to this.
Diablo is a grindy game, takes away all grinding and luck factor will probably do more harm than good.

even without durability you will get a lot of good rolls with 1-5 sokets, reroll again and then get good roll with 6 sokets, but oil of luck doesn't prock, then reroll again for good roll without few annoying sokets. Oil of luck procks, but return bad bonus, so you rerol again.
g1oomey
Imp
4 | 2
Funny how ethereal weapons can roll that affix, but don't have max durability anyways, so it's absolutely useless
Darkstorn
Rust Claw
87 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
tranvanhieu wrote:I can relate to this.

. . . yeah, as luck trial has done . . .