Private multiplayer server with drops?

Discuss Median XL!
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is there any way to host a multiplayer server for myself where I can enable the multiplayer only drops? I'd like to try experimenting with goblins but I generally prefer not going onto servers. I've been having internet issues lately. ISP's not been doing very well and I don't know what is going up with them. In the mean time, hopefully there's the ability to host a private multiplayer server that enables the MO drops.
Milkshake
Abomination
143 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
I doubt the devs are gonna give you their source stuff. You could download PVPGN, make your own mod (including goblins), and host it yourself. Probably not worth the effort tho.
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
So we have no choice but to connect to their public servers to get them? Damn.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
MajorCooke wrote:So we have no choice but to connect to their public servers to get them? Damn.

Obviously. Why would they share their source code publicly?
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
I wasn't asking for the source code. I just figured it was rather being in multiplayer by itself instead of needing to connect to their servers. Primarily because of my internet issues lately.

...though to be fair, BrotherLaz did share the source code for MedianXL after a time and as a result, we now have Sigma.