Discuss Median XL!
SevenDeadlySins
Fallen
1 | 0
Just had a character be eaten.

Class: Amazon
Level: 38
Corrupted Data: Player Equipment
Action: Respecced character at Akara. When I put points into my character, my weapon (bow) became corrupted, and I couldn't remove or swap weapons.
Install: Fresh
Crash: No

Probably not playing until this gets fixed, as it's damn frustrating having 5-6 hours of progress eaten by a bug like this.
tuananha5
Invader
9 | 1
1. Amazon
2. 104
3. Crystalline passage, nightmare
4. No
5. Idk
6. win10
8. Update via launcher
9. My pc crashes
I was playing normally when my pc got unplugged and crashed. After restarting, the game no longer showed my amazon in single player. I don't even receive an error like bad inventory data, cuz I don't see my her any more. The save files are still there but not loaded. I can attach them if needed. Any help please?
nicodl
Imp
4 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Just lost a lvl 124 barb, didnt know this kind of error happened in median and i was not used to play with a backup external program.
For me i think it was grabing "Kabraxis, Thief of Hope" charm. After defeating him my inventroy was buged and i canot grab anything, after exiting the game i could not enter again.
kelcy
Invader
8 | 0
can't load previous saved games because of the bad data error is a major problem.
in the 1st place why update to 2.0 if it's has so many bug and error ? now theres no reason to play atm, even when you create a new character, moving forward you'll gonna face with some error that make your new character unplayable. so it's a waste of time to play atm. should have reverted back to 1.8 while they fixed 2.0
syllab
Jungle Hunter
27 | 5
Offline play is literally impossible but devs choose to just not communicate at all. How?
Pairu
Fallen
1 | 0
Just had it happen as well.

Lvl 59 Paladin, started NM, then went back to farm some normal bosses for uniques to upgrade tiers, cubed them, took shards out and suddenly couldn't unequip items.

Thought okay, save & quit, can't get back on now. Sad times 'cause no backup.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
DiabloDwarf wrote:There is an easy solution to this: Bring back the original PlugY! Revert whatever changes that killed original PlugY compatibility and put PlugY back in

Yea, "easy" solution.
vartazs
Prowler
17 | 0
I'm lvl 123 and I diden't have the problem.

Did you guys used the shared stash? Are you starting the game from the client or directly with d2.exe?
manikcs
Fallen
1 | 0
Same happend to me in SP:
Killed Mephisto Normal, picked up uniques (they doesnt show in inventory). Leave game and save broken...
R4z
Imp
5 | 0
1. What class? Barb
2. What level? 101
3. Which location you last played? (act xx town, dungeon, map etc). Finished Baal NM
4. Do you remember what last item your interact with or your last action? Bought 2x oil of craft from gheed act 1 hell didn't appear in inventory , created IoSur RW in helm , couldn't unequip > save and exit > error. ( Guess oil of craft ruined it)
5. Which file was corrupted (shared stash, specific character) Didntt touch shared stash
6. Which OS do you play with (xp, win 8, win10 etc) W10
8. Did you fresh install the game or update a game via launcher from previous sigma installation? Installed on top of previous Sigma
9. Do you have any crash while playing d2? Few crashed on alt tab while playing MP , but none in SP.
This issue occured on SP ofc.