Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Tbf, people have been complaining about the lack of Shared Stash ever since PlugY compatibility was nuked.

Tbh, I can live without Shared Stash as long as there are plenty of local Stash/Inventory pages (I don't really trade items among characters anyway. I just like collecting stuff). Yeah, Shared Stash is a nice feature. But being able to play without constantly worrying about all your progress being lost due save file corruption, which could happen at any time, is nicer.
felixcatto
Cultist
23 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I think best solution - just revert this shared stash and implement it (or more slots in local stash) when devs have more time/desire.

Why do you want breaking the wall :wall: from devs? After the hard work on 2.0 version, you as developer want to fix little bugs and go rest. Forcing people to continue working hard just will take away all desire to work on MXL for a long time.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
ParticuLarry wrote:
Imperius wrote:
ParticuLarry wrote:
TTraw wrote:Well this sounds like it will be exceptionally painful to fix. Good luck anyone on the dev team capable enough to understand why characters get corrupted yet alone fix it.

If that helps, I've noticed my character was uncapable of changing/removing/equipping armor right before I left the game. When I wanted to reenter, rip my 68 lvl sin :(.

I guess I will be dellusional to expect to get my char recovered in case this bug's getting fixed?

Keep your char for now - we don't know and can only hope that they bring a quick patch that fixes shared stash and recovers our characters.

Here, i fixed your text for you.
Most people including me wont play without the sstash and we dont want mules nor external apps to share the itens in sp.

Sure I would love that as well. The problem I see is that this can't be easily done. They have told us 2 months ago that 2.0 is delayed because shared stash is crashing all the time. They couldn't fix it in these past 2 months, so what makes you think they can do that within the next week?

As it stands, the easy and only short-term fix is removing the shared stash for now and attempt to implement it in 2.1 or even 2.2, when every bug regarding shared stash has been fixed. Or they can leave it as it is and make SP players wait another 3 months until it's fixed. I'm not particularly fond of the latter idea.

I agree, lets hope its not too hard to fix, it was one of the reasons i am coming back to Median, just waiting for this to be fixed.
The multi page stash is already a good advance too, i would accept only having multi page stash now and the shared when they can fix it.
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Still no official word on the team ? This is unplayable just lost a lvl 50 character myself, did take back up like 5 fricking hours ago UUUUGH.
thinkfast
Fallen
1 | 0
have you tried to delete shared stash file? worth a try
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
thinkfast wrote:have you tried to delete shared stash file? worth a try

Did not work.
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4

Its not the shared stash causing the issue it seems, also didn't work for me. I was swapping gear when it happened that could be a cause.
syllab
Jungle Hunter
27 | 5
Maybe for SP could we allow only hardcore characters and put oneshot witches back into the tamoe highlands?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Ethario wrote:

Its not the shared stash causing the issue it seems, also didn't work for me. I was swapping gear when it happened that could be a cause.

So far, no player specified that they had an issue on MP. And the streams also show that it works in MP. And the only difference is that in SP there's a shared stash and stash tabs. So all those issues that don't exist in MP, but exist in SP have to be caused by shared stash and stash tabs.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I have put few runes in shared stash during act 1. Now i reach act 3 Mephisto and after defeated him, i was farming him for shards. Second run i got a unique long bow drop from council member next to Mephisto and picked it up - it was not in my char's inventory. Then i killed Mephisto and he drop again same long bow and crown. Opened inventory and only a bow was there. Then i save and exit which gave bad inventory data message. And any other next try to use the char ends up in same way - bad inventory data.