Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Rayz_
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Dont know if it was reported yet, but twisted claw in werewolf tree gives increased lightning dmg per base level despite the skill doing cold damage
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I made myself a few mules. You put all your gear on them because I was already full. When I opened them again, all the items in the box disappeared. Every hour I was making copies of myself, so I say no problem. I put everything I had on my main character from the copy of the character via lan. When I launched the algae game in SP, all items that were previously there disappeared. I checked twice. Even the mules are bugged? I'll be back to 1.8 because it doesn't make sense.
RMG
Master of Coin
39 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What did you do to bowazons, why did you kill them :(
igloosPat
Cultist
20 | 3
One set item and one TU has spawned with proper stats but without item quality. So they are left as a grey 4 socket item with set and unique stats.
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ParticuLarry wrote:it's as if they're telling us: "Play MP or leave."

It's pretty obvious since sigma release or even earlier, just look at drops, tg trading, aucs. Everything is balanced around trade ladder. On beta i had half of stash low ench runes to 130 lvl, now i have 2x Elq runes at 130 lvl, is it farcical joke? Well, it's typical mxl.
Zoobedy
Stone Warrior
32 | 7
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
After all this time I expected that javazon would've been rethought entirely, but nope.

What it really didn't need was an extra projectile on its slow and clunky single-target skill (seriously, try aiming Enfilade at half the ants-in-pants endgame bosses in Median, even if you aim correctly it will miss half the time because of the directional limit), at the price of a horrible degen that doesn't stack with Moonbeam. Come on! The regen and free phys res from Moonbeam is what carries javazon, and without it it's total garbage. Well, it's kind of garbo anyway.

It queues up to suck major donkey compared to something like throwsin, whose Maelstrom auto aims, and deals insane damage as well. It also feels fast and smooth and satisfying to play. Javazon feels slow and clunky as shit. It has been in need of a rework for so long, and this is just... what???
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I wonder if bad inventory bug on SP is caused by the new shared stash feature.

Got same problem with Linux SP. Can't even start playing, because it gives Bad Char Error on char creation.

I read on Linux install thread that putting MXL app data folder from home into wine Application Data folder.
After trying to create another new char, it doesn't give the error message, but instead gets into loading screen, door opens, but then freezes and gives "no response" message on Linux.

/e: Tried creating new char+new game on MP, but window just closes on game creation, lol!
/e2: Tried again with DDraw setting. What I don't understand is that in the launcher it puts a tick on Window Mode and greys it out, but when pressing play, it goes into full screen. Makes no sense.
Either way, I created another game and this time it was same as on SP, loading screen door opens and gets stuck.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Just run into an extremely strange Bug where as a Paladin in A4 Nightmare for some reason i can Allocate Resurrect Ultimate Reward Skill somehow... Not sure what i did to cause it but, i just noticed it after taking Divine Apparition then dyeing and going back to town its unlocked and it actually takes points, works, and everything. The other two skills however or still red and wouldn't take points. before i tired to put point in Resurrect.

Also something is seriously wrong with Poison Barb in early game... I do more damage with Basic Attacks/Throws or with Stampede in 1 point Lion Stance than in Snake Stance fully invested and same thing with Snake bite it does zero damage now. Its like Poison Barb is unplayable now from the start as if you have to level Melee Barb and respec or grind TUs for it before you start the character which was never the case before this patch.
Edited by Demonlord 2 years.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
0xffffffff wrote:Ok, so this dropped:
Under the regular gem descriptions, was written Unidentified. So i brought it to our man Cain, and this is how he identified it . I don't know what dropped, when and on what circumstances, only know it's from Act 1.

Ive picked up a couple of Flask/Potions that were Unidentified as well myself today but, never even thought about taking them to cain to see what happens.
Neborya
Imp
4 | 0
0xffffffff wrote:Ok, so this dropped:
Under the regular gem descriptions, was written Unidentified. So i brought it to our man Cain, and this is how he identified it . I don't know what dropped, when and on what circumstances, only know it's from Act 1.

I'd insert it into a weapon :)