Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Crosby4HyG wrote:Anyone else feel that the Corrupted Seer is considerably overtuned compared with the rest of the Corrupted Druids?

What build are you playing? I've seen more complaints about the hunter and werewolf than any of the others.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:Anyone else feel that the Corrupted Seer is considerably overtuned compared with the rest of the Corrupted Druids?

What build are you playing? I've seen more complaints about the hunter and werewolf than any of the others.

I'm playing an azure Pala with a bunch of OP shit. Full lab10 viable etc, It's not that the fight is hard I just find it significantly harder than all the others. Maybe just me though.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
The game is too slow early on.

Since the lvl 5 challenge charm is gone the walking early on is tooooo slow. Without runspeed MOs the walking is toooooo slow.

Gimme more speed, gonna go fast.
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Amazon o-skill set in docs still states: Moon Queen: +1% Pierce Chance to Lightning Fury per Base Level
physics
Sasquatch
66 | 2
if ya'll could enable the party screen for single player (or move time played/monsters killed elsewhere) that would be lovely
riskfactor
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
The Mystic Orb +6 Maximum Damage, at least for Javelin class weapons, does not apply the damage to the weapon's information sheet, and only appears to affect the throw damage. It still adds to the level requirement.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Semigloss wrote:
Scalewinged wrote: where is my 1% damage multiplier per base level?

I believe it's 1% per point in Curare, not in Noxious Mastery. If you have a respec, try with Noxious Mastery with zero points before and 1 point after. You should see a difference.

Even if it were per base point in Curare - damage should go up since i already had some base points in Curare.

PS: Anyway found how it is working... it's actually static bonus per base points in curare and remains always the same 1% no matter 1 or 10 base points put in noxious... then skill description is very unclear.
Cat_IED
Vampiress
39 | 10
Nitz wrote:The game is too slow early on.

Since the lvl 5 challenge charm is gone the walking early on is tooooo slow. Without runspeed MOs the walking is toooooo slow.

Gimme more speed, gonna go fast.

I couldn't agree any more without my brain exploding.

I don't agree with a whole lot from MXL 2017 on, but this is my number one issue right now. Way too slow, sanitized, downright sterile.

Grim Dawn is miserable to play for that reason alone for me. Walking like a racing toddler. Now MXL is dangerously close to replicating that sluggish footwork. It reduces influence of player skill, disrespects the player's time (coinciding with increasing grind every patch cycle...), and is simply dramatically less fun than it was when speed could be attained for more than a few specific builds. One steep fucking price, and what exactly did it buy in exchange? Accessibility? A multiplication to time spent to complete X for padding?

I sincerely hope it was worth it for others because it salted and lyed a wound for me.

Give me back my speed or give me death. Even Median 08 had this part down pat. What dark abyss are we circling?

Sorry to rant folks. I've known and loved this mod from the early days, roughly a decade and a half now, and am feeling abandoned. Marco won my trust and support so firmly with Ultimative despite very deep doubt and bias against anyone not Laz. 2017 marked a change in direction that feels decidedly not Median. I kept my mouth shut until now assuming it was all part of a grand vision with a little temporary pain before a bigger, better, polished Median. We got the bigger and the polish, but the Median is in hospice.

It hurts to see Median lost to it's own success. Difficulty slashed, pace slowed, homogenized gameplay, simplified items and skills, forgiving Ubers, railroaded progression, harmless early game, and grind for the sake of grind. All helping its popularity, yes, but damn it does it hurt me deeply to watch. Will any essence of median still stand when this is through?

You all built a better game, but it's not Median.

I loved Median because it was so unlike all other ARPGs of it's class. Now it's trying to be just like them, if better.

Great job with the quality of life work. And the damage squish because excess inflation is stupid and problematic. All I ask is you remember the fun, the insanity, the variety. What Median was.
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
Just a general question since i have not played this patch(yet):

Are the newly added Arcane Shards World Drops on Hell noticable? Does it mitigate the need for
Unique Farming a good bit? Or could it be more to be noticable? How is your opinion so far?
Because the grinding for Arcane Shards/Crystals on something like Nilathak was always one of the least engaging things for me in
Median.
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
ScPlayer92 wrote:Just a general question since i have not played this patch(yet):

Are the newly added Arcane Shards World Drops on Hell noticable? Does it mitigate the need for
Unique Farming a good bit? Or could it be more to be noticable? How is your opinion so far?
Because the grinding for Arcane Shards/Crystals on something like Nilathak was always one of the least engaging things for me in
Median.

Yes.

I would say so.
You still need to farm if you want a lot, but you will notice that here and there you'll have an occasional crystal, just like the old times.

This is extremely hard to quantify, but I will say the following, as an anecdote: After initial slog of grinding for T3-4 equips, I have rarely ever had to actively farm for shards (but I've gotten rather lucky with jewel rolls, the main source of dumping lots of ACs, so I almost always went with no more than 1-2 tries per jewel).