Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Bestendigo wrote:We have Raptor Scythe in the game, while in docs it's still Yew Wand.

?

It was changed to a wand this patch. If you have a scythe go find a new one.
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yes i have a Scythe. Also 2 masks of same set but different item. SP, 2.1.6 version.
https://prnt.sc/26n5nxu
https://prnt.sc/26n5ndu
https://prnt.sc/26n5ng0
https://prnt.sc/26n5nh3

Also i noticed one thing - Vizjerei set amulet drops very often. I found this amulet alrdy like 60 times.

I feel like my mod is broken or what :o

Nvm i know what happened haha. I forgot that i have Scythe from Lightning Sorceress shared stash that i used to play on 2.0 ver. I have many sets in shared stash overall. So i gotta find that set all over again.... och sad. My bad though. I never played Summon Necro in MXl Sigma before so i was unaware of that.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Old items on sp :coolstorybob:
I have 1.3 charms with all the flat ele damage sitting around somewhere in my 1.8 folder, you're not alone.

Also yes, the mana sorc amulet comes up a lot. It's the only set amulet before ilvl 123, which means every set amulet drop before Duncraig is Vizjerei Judgment.
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Haha. I have items only from 2.0 ver when devs give us shared stash in SP, so not that old. I used to play Lightning Sorc like 3-4 months ago and reached 135 lvl, found a lot of sets so decided to keep them for future characters. Too bad Necro Summoner set was changed. I have 124 lvl Necro atm.

I think Summoner Necro in 2.1.6 is pretty OP. Literally i am farming everything without problem. Now farming Teganze a lot, Zagraal dies in 30-40 seconds literally LOL and he won't even touch me. Btw, he's not always dropping runestone or essence... which is also sad and makes it even harder to make ele runes.
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Feedback - enterning lab 8+ (even 7 with that issue) sometimes not possible cause there is navigator and ton of shit monster mob with no time to react to them -.- its unfair and does glasscanon or distance fighter impossible enter lab ..
i wounder if u did think "Lab 8+ not hard enough -let us put 100 monsters PLUS a BOSS on enterance - if u cannot enter pls make a new char and do same again for next 200 houres " i build char what can do labs (but not if all mosnters are on enterance without time to react or fight ) and i write that cause normally i love this mod - maybe that helps making next versions/patches better - if not its very very sad to even not have chance enter labs 8+ sometimes, greetings

edit_: its very often the case u entering and screen full of monster goes and freeking kill u out - luckly not everytime boss on enterance too .but had that case maybe 4 or 5 times (my char clear T7 and T8 easy - but when no chance to enter = no chance to clear) pls change that - in all other ubers u have time too to do prebuffs or go slowly to first boss/monsters..
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Mercs are still glitched/bugged in many ways. Like one times they tanking everything naked, other times they're dying to fallen fully geared.... and specifically their skill levels jumping up and down for some reasons.

Here's fresh lvl 89 merc

Now fresh lvl 90 merc

And finally died/resurrected SAME lvl 89 merc from first screenshot

PS: And no, it's not "just a visual bug". I've checked mag damage added by Dark power thru d2stats and lvl1 dark power of lvl90 merc is actually lvl1. And lvl27 is actually lvl27

PPS: And for lord raise finally rathma chosen walking speed so that he won't be lost back in 80% of uptime... also remove his carnage since it's do nothing but making using him on some bosses incredibly cancerous (Astrogha - killing totems frequently, kabraxis - making him use his retaliation attacks, any tp-when-take-damage bosses - no comment)
wierdgoth
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hey

Amazon no longer has the moon queen passive, so what does that mean for the thunderstorm oskill set with the bonus regarding moon queen?

thanks
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It would be interesting if there was an oSkill on a full set/SSU that teleports only minions (...although that ability on its own might be kinda abuseable).
It sounds like a useful skill and fun to toy with, and I don't think something like it exists in cLoD. :)
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
unfort i never did get answer to that here but atanna khan can spawn double at same time .- here a picture -( when i did picture i had to go near - then my familar trickered 2nd atanna khan boss - i did want do next screenshot so u can see i must fight 2 atannas at same time but cause there was two i died instanstl. and didnt get pic :´D) Image
jazero
Skeleton
2 | 0
Corpse devourer deals 2-4 damage with their corpse throwing ability
Lament monster deals 0-1 damage with lightning throwing ability
Edit, same goes for maw fiends, their corpses deal 1 damage
Edit, save/quit too quick after placing the uber charms in the cube make it dissapear sometimes (if i waited around 5 seconds after placing it in cube it works properly everytime, but with quick item put and s/q in 1 seconds somehow it didn't save sometimes). Talking about farming throphy fragments, not the charms you already have