Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
blackwalker
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
I use "legacy_perspective": 1
But in the top of picture, it have black out of position.
Can someone fix it?
sergey9908
Bone Archer
71 | 7
tooltip wrong synergies magic bonus damage
► Show Spoiler

when active heart stone (barb passive skill) gives elemental pierce -246?
► Show Spoiler
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just point out this "Fend" buff skill, im getting Phys Res % alright but the wave which to fend off enemies is not working,
also the delay applying poison seems taking time.
Would be awesome if we can use on left click too or just make it castable buff and not requiring a target.
► Show Spoiler
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

Abit of annoying thing: Cain giving catalysts if you talk to him with shared stash selected and actually having catalysts on personal stash (and vice versa)

sergey9908 wrote:when active heart stone (barb passive skill) gives elemental pierce -246?
► Show Spoiler

Intended so that you "deal no fire/light/cold damage" as it pointed on skill
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Berkabus wrote:Not a bug but a serious fucking negative.. WHY DID DEVS MAKE TORAJA EVEN MORE BOORING ?? Now the boss can walk thru walls and shit.
Now i MOST kill all the shitty amazons.. Seriously, its like you guys KNOW that your fanbase hate certain things and make it by purpose even worse.. Giving up on this mod for real this time. IVE POSTED so many times that toraja needs a change, and you guys make it WORSE.. shame on you (game of thrones) SHAME SHAME SHAME !

Boss could walk trough walls even before. And they removed the runes from toraja, its not a farming zone anymore, its just a one-time deal for the charm, and its perfectly fine for that, as its something very different and unique compared to other places in the game.

lavasoft wrote:Harbringer is not triggering Life on Attack. I haven't played wolf before, but this seems like a bug

It is not supposed to. Life on attack works only with melee attacks, and harbringer is a warp strike, not a melee attack.

FreddyBaby wrote:I can't mo honorific items? bone shield tier 3 with perfect gems in it. bug or something im missing? tried with "any equippable items" and "armor only" mo, but nothing works. im playing solo.

You dont use the cube anymore, right click on the mo and click on your item to apply it, as the tooltip says.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Something's wrong with necromancer's scythe attack animations, vertical swings are noticeably faster than horizontal swings, at least at the start. Tested with both the starting raptor scythe and a random gambled one
No difference in the attacks beyond animation speed, one doesn't deal more damage than the other, the slower one doesn't exclusively proc amp damage etc
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Melee devotion locks out broadside. It makes perfect sense that it does, but broadside is an essential tool for nagisin, maybe make an exception there?
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
The character is missing. It happened after death. The restart in game helped.
► Show Spoiler
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Frytas wrote:Something's wrong with necromancer's scythe attack animations, vertical swings are noticeably faster than horizontal swings, at least at the start. Tested with both the starting raptor scythe and a random gambled one
No difference in the attacks beyond animation speed, one doesn't deal more damage than the other, the slower one doesn't exclusively proc amp damage etc

This has been the case at least since 2017 and probably before, unfortunately. Just gotta level up to 2 and take Parasite (that's the level 1 skill now, right?) ASAP so that you only ever use attack 1 animation.
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Overall feedback with Blood ama (both fire and magic) is tooth grindingly painful. Lack of meat shields makes both MM and bloodstars impossible to use. as they both require distance and precision. Absolutely horrible and painful start, and I've only gotten to my 30s.

Overall feedback with Holy Caster pally - Not bad initial start, but has insane mana issues (inb4 put less points, tried with as little as 5, same issues, dmg is proportional to mana cost). Also starting anew is very hard due to arcane crystal shortage. I see no reason to lessen the number of uniques dropping from Nihlathak if not to make new player's life miserable. You do the same painful grinding, but now 1.5x as much as usual.