Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Immortal2563 wrote:So I have a 40% chance when I find an item and this is written in it anyway?? Can I keep trying a hundred times and I won't get it?

What about runic words? I have one for the poison sorceress in the jared stone and I didn't get it either. Now I have to do the next 10 of the same RWs and at the time of creating a chance is already granted, can I use Oil of Conjuration or not?

What about the lottery? There is 3%. Find 100 of the same items and test. Three items will have a bonus and 97 is unusable?

It doesn't make sense.

I dont want to cynical, that you keep restoring your save file in order retrying lucky upgrade same item via cube recipe, that wont work. It was featured in median for a while.

As for runeword, i think the outcome is random. Since we used to able disjoint all stuff from socket with cube recipe, ppl usually retry it again multiple times to get perfect roll. 2.0 removed this feature though.

If lottery is 3%, then only 3 of 100 items will get lucky. As long as it is different item fresh from enemy. Reloading save file wont help you here as well.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
This is one of the advantages of SP. You make copies, save and try as many as you want. If this does not work and the item is first picked up from the ground it already has a record of whether it will be a bonus or not, it is a violation of RNG rights.

If that also works with RW, while RWs are mixed with yellow versions that are harder, it's even better.

Lucky bomus 3%, I don't speak anymore.

I would like someone from the team to say what it is like in practice. Have access to the source code.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is
Gravetalon
Gravetalon
Clasped Orb (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 39 to 41
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 188
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
You Cannot Summon Ice Elementals Directly
20% Chance to cast level 35 Ice Elementals on Kill
+(5 to 6) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+25% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
-(25 to 30)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(25 to 30)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+1 to Ice Elementals
Poison Length Reduced by 50%
33% Curse Length Reduction
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (2)
bugged?

1. The proc is "on kill" which is a melee blow in this game, presumably it should be "on death blow"?

2. Why does it give +1 Ice Elementals when the orange text says that you can't directly summon them?
finalhero213
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Druid:
The werebear form upgrades do nothing. I am not high enough yet to confirm the last one with life steal. but the other two do nothing. one should give 300 HP. and other should give AR and hit recovery. looking at sheet stats no change even in bear form.

Sorc:
The Mana 3 piece does not add any bonus only the 2 piece bonus.

i think there was some more but i cannot remember and some i feel i need to test more to confirm I wasn't doing it wrong.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Captcha wrote:Is
Gravetalon
Gravetalon
Clasped Orb (Sacred)

(Sorceress Only)
+1 to Ice Elementals
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (2)
bugged?

1. The proc is "on kill" which is a melee blow in this game, presumably it should be "on death blow"?

2. Why does it give +1 Ice Elementals when the orange text says that you can't directly summon them?

It seems to be, although I still have to try just melee killing some animals with it.
Sometimes it even summons one when you die and you have 1 elemental when you respawn back in town :P.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Gravetalon
Gravetalon
Clasped Orb (Sacred)

(Sorceress Only)
+1 to Ice Elementals
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (2)
bugged?

1.) "on kill" isn't tied to melee. it's tied to wdm kill (including ranged and conversion builds) or poison dealing final damage
2.) required to enable the proc
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
I've tested it by only killing with hive, but the elementals still don't spawn.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Crash wrote:
Gravetalon
Gravetalon
Clasped Orb (Sacred)

(Sorceress Only)
+1 to Ice Elementals
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (2)
bugged?

1.) "on kill" isn't tied to melee. it's tied to wdm kill (including ranged and conversion builds) or poison dealing final damage
2.) required to enable the proc

I don't see other procs providing the skill that's being procced?

That's the first time I've heard that on-kill can be triggered by poison, which is regarded as elemental damage in many ways. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that if it's correct then it seems strange that I've never seen it said it before.

And this chap's testing seems to suggest it's bugged:

Opgedronken wrote:I've tested it by only killing with hive, but the elementals still don't spawn.
Edited by Captcha 2 years.
dant121
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

transferring to another cell or chest does not help, restarting the game too
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Ok, i played some of the 125 and 130 ubers in this new patch and damn, Gyuia needs a rework asap, whats the problem with all these immortal enemies? Theres like 50 in the same place dealing 1000000 damage, a possible fix to that insane machanic is to make a limit of these immortal enemies that can be spawned or reduce their damage or maybe even put that uber in the 130 level which most people dont do anyways.
Also why Uldy have a level lock now? I never expected a level lock on that uber, level locks themselves are already broken but its kinda fine till level 120-125 but a lock on a level 130 uber makes no sense, this and the Gyuia problems is what turns most people off.