Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
When I try to move something in cube or sell it to vendor, while holding CTRL, game stop responding and in 20-30 sec get disconnect. I found something strange. When I delete MXL.mpq and start the game problem si fixed.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Looooooooooooooooooooong standing bug (since the very quest rework implemet - 1.3). if you killed 2 of 3 councilors in a3 - you able to tlak with Cain and he will perform dialog as if you were completed quest.... still you won't get AC for it and won't be able to enter durance. Then, after you kill last councilor - you will be able to entrance Durance but the actual reward of AC will be wasted.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Scalewinged wrote:Looooooooooooooooooooong standing bug (since the very quest rework implemet - 1.3). if you killed 2 of 3 councilors in a3 - you able to tlak with Cain and he will perform dialog as if you were completed quest.... still you won't get AC for it and won't be able to enter durance. Then, after you kill last councilor - you will be able to entrance Durance but the actual reward of AC will be wasted.

Possible solution; Change reward to some another quest... even move it to Mephisto quest drop ffs..
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Old rare jewelry jumped few levels up after patch.
zsmzsm253
Fallen
1 | 0
only in ACT5, press the R key,game error 00000005..for 2.2.1