Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Having the Amazon skill "Offering of the Askari" on left click makes it impossible to open/close doors and in the Maggot lair to traverse levels.
satikprod
Destroyer
7 | 1
Delete
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Dimensional Labyrinth T10: on the first line of the area there is an annoying edge that makes problems when you fight Phoboss. Please remove it like you did in Fauztinville. In the last area where the abyssal shrine is, there are various spots which make fighting Astrogha tough or impossible, like when he goes in the areas with the golden chests or gets stuck around or behind the house where he can't be reached. Move the house to the middle of the area and remove everything else. Also the tileset in the last area with the shrine is either bugged or just doesn't look good.

In this topic I've listed some of the bigger issues in the labs as well as my suggestions, so please take a look (especially my last post there): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=64343
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Lynderika wrote:
Solfege wrote:Was going though Edyrem’s Path and noticed Fusillade wouldn’t damage Korlic. Not sure what’s going on here.

Also, are Mephis’ fast and hard to dodge ice rocket things supposed to 1-shot you? I would have went back to town and socketed some onyxes into my gear to see if more cold res would at least prevent being 1-shot. But, you know, lockout timers and all that.

Korlic is very often bugged like this, I have the same happenings with Broadside. By teleporting inside him he's put back in reality for some time and take damage again

Ah, ok. Thanks for the tip. I haven't done this in over a year (I think), so I'll try that next time.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
/e: nvm
Edited by void 2 years.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
void wrote:How does my char deal LESS max damage when the weapon is equipped vs. no weapon?

Without the weapon, my char does ~2500-7900 dmg.
With the weapon equpiied, damage is ~3600-7200 dmg.
How? The weapon im using does 200-322 dmg, of course min damage should be increased, but max damage should be increased as well.
Char is holy melee who just joined game with no buffs on.

Page 1 lies like a politician, never trust it. If you see the same thing happening on page 2 or in d2stats, there might be an actual bug.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Siosilvar wrote:
void wrote:How does my char deal LESS max damage when the weapon is equipped vs. no weapon?

Without the weapon, my char does ~2500-7900 dmg.
With the weapon equpiied, damage is ~3600-7200 dmg.
How? The weapon im using does 200-322 dmg, of course min damage should be increased, but max damage should be increased as well.
Char is holy melee who just joined game with no buffs on.

Page 1 lies like a politician, never trust it. If you see the same thing happening on page 2 or in d2stats, there might be an actual bug.

Lying char screen is still a thing? :shock:
Yeah, accourding to page 2 damage is shown correctly.

Nevermind :oops: :oops:
silicondream
Lava Lord
95 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any info on the SP bugs ? Are they fixed ? Are you working on a fix and when can we expect the new patch?
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
silicondream wrote:Any info on the SP bugs ? Are they fixed ? Are you working on a fix and when can we expect the new patch?

i rarely get an error and i mean super rarely when opening a shared stash,i play with many chars but it usually happens only with low levels.
im using a backup program,so i play without worries :D