Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Squiggoth
Vampiress
39 | 0
I don't really know if it's a bug or not, but it's at least unintuitive : in the assassin Psionic skill tree, Cognition doesn't count itself for the cognition total, while it is technically a psionic skill
Diaco
Void Archon
885 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Diaco
Void Archon
885 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is the fact that Primordial Strike's AoE always goes to the right a bug or a feature? Shouldn't it go in the same direction that the actual strike is performed?
Zaurox
Invader
9 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So this has happened 3 times to me now in Single Player, where sometimes my gear becomes unclickable so I can't swap it out or move it or anything and when I log out and back in my weapon has disappeared... (and no using the weapon swap key doesn't work, I have no weapon in either hand). This is extremely game breaking I've lost atleast one BiS weapon because of this.... Sometimes when this has happened my catalyst of disenchantment also disappears only to magically return after a while, however my weapon never returns it's just gone forever.
Kurrelgyre
Imp
5 | 0
I don't know if this is related to the disappearing weapon bug, but twice my weapon has somehow become Unidentified. I went to Cain and clicked on Identify Items and he said he could not do it - but the weapon was restored to normal. I did not test what would happen if the game was saved while the weapon was unidentified.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Diaco wrote:Is the fact that Primordial Strike's AoE always goes to the right a bug or a feature? Shouldn't it go in the same direction that the actual strike is performed?

Working as intended.

Zaurox wrote:So this has happened 3 times to me now in Single Player, where sometimes my gear becomes unclickable so I can't swap it out or move it or anything and when I log out and back in my weapon has disappeared... (and no using the weapon swap key doesn't work, I have no weapon in either hand). This is extremely game breaking I've lost atleast one BiS weapon because of this.... Sometimes when this has happened my catalyst of disenchantment also disappears only to magically return after a while, however my weapon never returns it's just gone forever.

Known issue... not sure if 2.0.5 is supposed to fix it, but there's a backup tool you should start using: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=65773

Kurrelgyre wrote:I don't know if this is related to the disappearing weapon bug, but twice my weapon has somehow become Unidentified. I went to Cain and clicked on Identify Items and he said he could not do it - but the weapon was restored to normal. I did not test what would happen if the game was saved while the weapon was unidentified.

just a bug, save + exit fixes it too
Diaco
Void Archon
885 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
where are we supposed to send SP logs? I can't find the address, Game is unplayable in SP with summoner classes
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
It's such a pain everytime I need to use notarmory, why is it always so inconsistent/not loading pages ?
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
owl cant fight :scratch:
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
shrimp wrote:owl cant fight :scratch:

M e l e e D e v o t i o n

It's time to respec, you've put points in the wrong skill. Actually how do you put points into a skill you don't read??