Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Combustion on Holy Caster seems not working. At least it's not increasing number of fireballs shoot by wyrms. I got 2 extra fireballs on it but visually they still shooting only 2 per volley (meant to be 4).
Gonna test it abit later in damage purpose to see if 2 fireballs vs 4 will double the killspeed.. just need get to some stationary boss without minions and shit.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
The droprate on fauzt is terrible.. i found one ONE taha Rune on my way from 130-140 .. thats alooooooooooooot of runs. And now i dont even want or have the lust to farm after the one im after. Seriously , this is wrong. Why would i even want to play with the items i Desire such as new runeword ”dream” when i now have farmed so much and not gotten what i want that im so boored with the area that i dont even want to contiue? Also.. sidenote , new fauzt is NOT better then the old one. According to me , both now sucks. The newest the most.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Sorry for a new post. But , whats the point with the new area ? Game should be like ”Do this to be able to do that”
But when im able to farm tul durla im already done with everything , and if im not im not able to farm tur durla. This makes No sense. Would be cool or at least a feature if there was a quest or boss related to the area.
chubbzondubbz
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Seekers wrote:
chubbzondubbz wrote:the Necromancer's Spirit Hawks don't give the mercenary experience when they kill an enemy

Someone initially reported this in the tech-support discord channel. So, I tested this by creating a new Necromancer, getting to Blood Raven and hiring a level 2 rogue mercenary. From there I used spirit hawks exclusively. I was level 7 at this point, and my mercenary level 2. I made my way through to Cain, gaining a few levels. I made an effort for her to not be able to attack things at a distance. My mercenary didn't level a single time. I went in a new game and back through the Den of Evil (thinking it to be a level difference / area level issue). She didn't level up still.

It may have been a distance issue? I doubt it. She couldn't have been that far away for so long to never get a single level.
How do you know she never gained experience? I don't. You can't see exact experience in-game for a mercenary, only their levels. So, all I have to offer is my simple test.

Hire a new merc, first one is sometimes bugged.

To test this, I hired a level 7 rogue mercenary. My necromancer was level 10. I ran through the cold plains, and the underground passage, and leveled from 10 to 12. The merc is still level 7. I solely used Spirit Hawks. If I could see exact merc XP at the time of kill, I'd post something more conclusive, but I can't :\
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
chubbzondubbz wrote:
Seekers wrote:
chubbzondubbz wrote:the Necromancer's Spirit Hawks don't give the mercenary experience when they kill an enemy

Someone initially reported this in the tech-support discord channel. So, I tested this by creating a new Necromancer, getting to Blood Raven and hiring a level 2 rogue mercenary. From there I used spirit hawks exclusively. I was level 7 at this point, and my mercenary level 2. I made my way through to Cain, gaining a few levels. I made an effort for her to not be able to attack things at a distance. My mercenary didn't level a single time. I went in a new game and back through the Den of Evil (thinking it to be a level difference / area level issue). She didn't level up still.

It may have been a distance issue? I doubt it. She couldn't have been that far away for so long to never get a single level.
How do you know she never gained experience? I don't. You can't see exact experience in-game for a mercenary, only their levels. So, all I have to offer is my simple test.

Hire a new merc, first one is sometimes bugged.

To test this, I hired a level 7 rogue mercenary. My necromancer was level 10. I ran through the cold plains, and the underground passage, and leveled from 10 to 12. The merc is still level 7. I solely used Spirit Hawks. If I could see exact merc XP at the time of kill, I'd post something more conclusive, but I can't :\

Doubt it is Hawk related. Merc have a very hard time leveling below 10 cuz them and u need to be same-ish lv in exact area lv to gain exp. If u dont gain exp merc does not too. Just rehire merc when u get more levels.
SnakekillerX
Cultist
20 | 3
Aren't act bosses guaranteed a unique drop? Or is it just a really high value like 99.5% chance or something?

I've been farming Andy (normal mode) a bunch today to stock up on arcane shards. I've been trying not to progress without a friend of mine since we are playing together, so I doing Act 1 boss on normal mode seemed the best thing to do with little EXP gain. I noticed however on two different occasions that Andarial did not drop a unique item. In both of those cases she dropped a rare Warp Blade instead, I remember this clearly since I found it so strange.

Could this be a mess up in the drop table?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 60
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
SnakekillerX wrote:Aren't act bosses guaranteed a unique drop? Or is it just a really high value like 99.5% chance or something?

I've been farming Andy (normal mode) a bunch today to stock up on arcane shards. I've been trying not to progress without a friend of mine since we are playing together, so I doing Act 1 boss on normal mode seemed the best thing to do with little EXP gain. I noticed however on two different occasions that Andarial did not drop a unique item. In both of those cases she dropped a rare Warp Blade instead, I remember this clearly since I found it so strange.

Could this be a mess up in the drop table?

Its because the item's lvl is not high enough for the unique, so you get a rare instead.
therestless
Fallen
1 | 0

Fun with portals! Died in act 3 challenge dungeon (Chamber of Offering), end up in act 4.

A more minor note with portals, in act 2 after making a new game and killing Hell Duriel a second time, Tyrael flickers out of existence as soon as he gets on screen and I can't return to town.
DruidofScosglen
Skeleton
2 | 1
Fairly new to Median XL, played 1.8 a bit before and love it.
I feel bad my first post is in the bug report.
This bug is probably already reported but Stash is wiped clean, was playing TCP/IP with my kids last night, did a bit of gambling and got some gear, put it into stash and then saved and exited.
Today I jumped on to check something and my stash is empty, not a single thing left, no runes, no jewels, no gems and no gear.
I am very concerned as I hope this does not mean I am stuck with not being able to collect anything unless it fits in my inventory and cube., until a fix is implemented.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is it possible to fix that pesky Runemaster glitch on barb, due to new engine? It's not that big of a deal, just annoying.

Edit: Also did the mod get easier? Or maybe it's just my barb which seems to need some serious nerf.

Edit 2: Wasting Ones on Act 1 end are just too strong even with around 80% poison res. My barb could handle them easily but other chars strugled.