Discuss Median XL!
daabzy
Dark Huntress
10 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
When using buckshot with right click on a necro and also using d2stats with items toggled to always be shown, you can no longer target mobs with buckshot, you have to shift+rmb or untoggle the items being shown to then begin right clicking mobs again. Does that make sense? xD
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
Hola,

i didnt get far yet, but wouldnt a symbol for the shieldmaden buff be great? its pretty significant isnt it?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kolyeah8 wrote:Hola,

i didnt get far yet, but wouldnt a symbol for the shieldmaden buff be great? its pretty significant isnt it?

Are you meaning a buff icon that appears near your health orb like other buffs? That would be nice. There is a visual overlay you get (swirls around char) but it's not that noticable.
mdcgusman
Skeleton
2 | 0
mdcgusman wrote:Hi, honestly... I would like to say that I really enjoy playing on your server with the changes made. The mod is very good and has a lot of potential. But I thought it might slow down the character's movement speed a little while walking and running, just a little. I found the consumption of stamina and how it should alternate between the two very cool, but the character's speed is very high compared to the mobs.
Another thing is the speed of mana regeneration, it's very fast, giving a feeling of fast paced game... If you manage to reduce these two things a little, I think the gameplay will be more fluid.
You can also add the option in the video settings to "Perspective Camera" (ON/OFF)
Maybe these things might come with the new patch update.
The game is very playable and the amount of mobs around the map is very good, the drop rate of items is very nice too.
Anyway, thanks for the server and for building this amazing mod.

For example... Since the beginning the sorcerers have a 3 mana regeneration per second and in just 5 seconds he has full mana. Just the moment to check a new item you picked up and equip has already recovered without even needing to use mana potion. While in the original Diablo II vanilla the sorcerers have 1 mana regen. for seconds at first.
It's pretty fast, and there's the mastery tree skill that increases mana regeneration even more. But it looks like she's already learned from the beginning.
noob_promedio
Imp
5 | 0
Note: I'm playing using D2DX, I don't know if this happens in unmodified installations of Median XL

When I change theme from Crimson Red to Tartarus, the game crashes.
Here's the DebugLog: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10aT_LH ... fLF3e/view

This happens even if the only things you do after starting the game are entering a singleplayer game, pressing escape and changing the theme
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
If you enter Duriel's Chamber again and kill him, the game is softlocked.
You can't make town portal, and Tyrael is on vacation.
Aari_
Destroyer
7 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mdcgusman wrote:Hi, honestly... I would like to say that I really enjoy playing on your server with the changes made. The mod is very good and has a lot of potential. But I thought it might slow down the character's movement speed a little while walking and running, just a little. I found the consumption of stamina and how it should alternate between the two very cool, but the character's speed is very high compared to the mobs.
Another thing is the speed of mana regeneration, it's very fast, giving a feeling of fast paced game... If you manage to reduce these two things a little, I think the gameplay will be more fluid.
You can also add the option in the video settings to "Perspective Camera" (ON/OFF)
Maybe these things might come with the new patch update.
The game is very playable and the amount of mobs around the map is very good, the drop rate of items is very nice too.
Anyway, thanks for the server and for building this amazing mod.

Are you saying you actually enjoy spending your time chugging mana pots and watching mana regen 1 per second in the early game? I'm not sure how that would make the game more fluid. :roll:
The point of mods like this is quality of life changes so you're not wasting your time waiting for mana to regen at a snail's pace in the early game.
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
I know RNG is RNG, but man...going from 115 to 121 and not having a single Kurast 3k charm drop doesnt seems right to me.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
make overlord (oskill unit with aura +1 minion) aura work in town pls
Azyel
Cog
201 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i might be stupid but, noxious mastery dont seem to increase curare dmg neither give base levels.