'normal' diablo is WAY too difficult in 2.0

Discuss Median XL!
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
I love everything about this patch, except the non-downgrade runes.
sovsefar78
Banned
8 | 3
I literally downed diablo in less than 5 seconds on sorc, granted it is quite harder on a melee class especially at this stage without gear which they rely on more than anyone else, but if you think he is hard you will not have a good time with the rest of the game.

he is still very vanilla and not hard at all, wait until you get to Baal Hell, i believe that is the only vanilla act boss that has its own mechanics, the rest you faceroll.

Vanilla acts are easy, even the new mini bosses Median devs put into vanilla is done without any issues.

Once you get to Baal hell let me know what you think of normal diablo then. And remember Hell Baal is the easiest major endgame boss in the game.
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I main a Necro and Diablo on normal didn't feel any different than before on 1.8. He killed my minions twice over, but a couple town portals in and out to re-rez my army and he was dead. Nightmare Diablo was actually easier cus I had the gear I needed by the time I reached him and barely lost anything so maybe a gear check is in order. The sad part is I have more trouble with a list of regular mobs that spawn in the world due to their completely absurd AoE/piercing damage that wipe out my army quicker than the bosses do, and that's with maxed out resists and high avoidance.
Torkl77
Destroyer
7 | 0
Median has literally never been this easy, i rolled all the way the hell in just random rare gear, 1 or 2 tu´s i found along the way, 2 very low runewords and no orbing whatsoever...
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
Torkl77 wrote:Median has literally never been this easy, i rolled all the way the hell in just random rare gear, 1 or 2 tu´s i found along the way, 2 very low runewords and no orbing whatsoever...

completely agree with you,median became a joke
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
It is highly dependent on your skill choices. At first going pure cold sorc, I was getting destroyed. Then I respec'd to a more melee cold build and have been literally murdering bosses! The difference was utterly profound! And I was using only gear I found, no Arcane Crystal upgrades back then or crafts. Upon getting to A4, you have to lax your resists! I had all my slots filled with gems. That makes a huge difference against bosses. If you are struggling so severely, it's mostly likely poor skill combination first, low elemental and physical resists second.