What is the absolute best end game boss killer?

Discuss Median XL!
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
blatkill wrote:Mana Sorc are very good at single target kill, with set + basic gear

is there a guide? is this the "arcane" set?

Thanks!
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yep arcane set, weatia wall as shield, vertigo as weapon, treaschery as belt and honorifc boot or crafted. Easy item.
ObobXL
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
I just farmed every charm and trophy except labs and killed Samael at level 142 from a fresh start in SSF on an Unholy Melee Paladin. Use Lemures + Skylord without the Lemures upgrade when you're farming, and spec into the Lemures upgrade when you want to run a bunch of bosses.

Havoc Sorc is undeniably the strongest character this patch, and annihilates almost every boss if you can afford some gear. I'd be slightly worried about farming the Laz trophy on this character, although it's probably doable (with a respec obviously), just not ideal. Also, Corrupted Barbarian and Phoboss in high tier labs are very painful, as you are extremely squishy.

Armageddon bear Druid is also an excellent all-rounder. You have Wildfire for single target and Armageddon to help out with AoE, and you're very tanky. Where this character falls a little short is life recovery--if it wasn't for this issue it would just be straight up better than UHM Pally. This can be mitigated quite a bit by using Life Regen MOs and Periapt of Life UMOs, if you can get them.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
nikulo wrote:i need to know aswell :D

i have a summoner Nec and a Phys Werfold Druid, and both have no chance at Uldyssian

I have done uldy with sumonnecro, its pretty long fight. Best builds beside the listed are melee sorc, crossbow necro, elemental barb
Dehok
Prowler
16 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ObobXL wrote:I just farmed every charm and trophy except labs and killed Samael at level 142 from a fresh start in SSF on an Unholy Melee Paladin. Use Lemures + Skylord without the Lemures upgrade when you're farming, and spec into the Lemures upgrade when you want to run a bunch of bosses.

Havoc Sorc is undeniably the strongest character this patch, and annihilates almost every boss if you can afford some gear. I'd be slightly worried about farming the Laz trophy on this character, although it's probably doable (with a respec obviously), just not ideal. Also, Corrupted Barbarian and Phoboss in high tier labs are very painful, as you are extremely squishy.

Armageddon bear Druid is also an excellent all-rounder. You have Wildfire for single target and Armageddon to help out with AoE, and you're very tanky. Where this character falls a little short is life recovery--if it wasn't for this issue it would just be straight up better than UHM Pally. This can be mitigated quite a bit by using Life Regen MOs and Periapt of Life UMOs, if you can get them.

What gear for havoc sorc/Arma bear druid?