2.0 - best char/tier list for doing ubers?

Discuss Median XL!
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
peilis wrote:To straighten things up, all 4 bosses you mentioned are possible and does not need any gg end game gear, better gear will fasten the kill.

Baal headache cuz of summons, but it is not a hard fight. Frost totems to eliminate how many totems you summon and no JInn's to eliminate the chance of how many summons Baal will summon.

Astrogha is a long tedious fight, but again doable and is not a hard fight. Frost totems, you summon them at astrogha feet, once she tp's or summons tons of stuff run away / tp away to avoid killing astrogha totems. Repeat.

Viz Jun is a piece of cake. Tri totems. You will struggle really hard with frost totems, same as in any farm zone.

Xazax slightly a headache, because totems die easily, however this is doable. Might be an issue if you have low damage, because of how many summons there will be. I have used tri totems for this fight.

I've done all of those fights once i hit 125 and my gear did not include a single enchanted runeword or any sacred uniques except robe of steel, basically you could call it garbage gear. The better gear you have the faster, easier the fights will become and eventually you dont even need to play it safe, you go and bang the boss.

Remember most fights have specific mechanics and not always are "10 second" kill and if you do not know them you will struggle quite often and might not be able to do with a build even if it is perfect for that fight.

Totem necro is super strong and farm speed with some gear is off the charts. Also it is a pretty safe lab farmer. Dont expect totems to live and tank. There are multiple show cases of totem necro and what it can become with end game gear, and frankly you dont need such gear to actually farm such zones in the showcase.

A little update here, i am now level 130 and after many hours of farming i got some crazy gear and it was possible to do Xazax and Ball, as i said in my previous post that maybe it was possible with insane gear, yes, these two are possible, Viz Jun its not possible even with insane damage and tons of pierce, however, i found a way, you can get to the boss if you use reanimates, i lost tons of damage to equip reanimate gear but was able to get to the boss while they covered me, but still you will die tons of time before getting to the boss, Astroga i dont tried yet coz i know that theres no way to kill him with totems, maybe at level 140 or 150 when i get more skill poins and stat points or even maybe when i get an item that have an Oskill with single target.
If Astroga takes 30 min to one hour to do i dont consider this to be a viable build to do that boss.
And yes, i know all the mechanics, i play this mod since the beginning of its creation.
peilis
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
► Show Spoiler

I just told you in my post that those fights are doable with entry level / garbage gear, i have done them as did many other people. No insane gear are required in order to do these fights. Again better gear will make things easier and faster. In Viz-Jun you KILL everything, it is a farm zone and not like ureh where you have to run to the boss. Astrogha, yes with garbage gear can take 30 minutes depending how well / bad the fight is going, and again better gear will make this fight faster to the point where it can be several minutes.

You get -70 pierce purely from Jinns, because totems double dip (they snapshot). Meaning you dont need as much -pierce gear to hit pierce for farming.
In any case if you have such troubles, ask for some advice in appropriate guides people made in order to help people, there is also quick question section on forums and also new players channel on discord.
There is a pretty good totems guide with some showcases of some fights.

Please, dont spread false information, if you need help with totem necro, dm me and ill try to help.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
As someone who old player who frustrated with median when it required multiple elemental skill to succeed with endgame content, the tl;dr barb have been a breeze for me. Perhaps median have gotten easier or it just EQ barb kit have been OP. I dont have any SU, RW, elemental RW gear set up, mostly just TU, some cryptic craft & 400 signets.

As SSF, definitely it is fun. Vizjun was a cakewalk for some reason (easier than fauzt to me), duncraig dont cause any issue and most of the uber boss I considered "doable" as long as i dont frustrated + you can simply suicide-run (my fav) to beat them.

Im still about 5 level away from scosglen, but not getting gear to even switch to another playstyle is kinda annoying ngl.
But I having blast compared of many my previous median attempt which is usually cut short when I no longer feel time spent worth the effort even for a single small upgrade (unless i want to trade).
n3rdslappin
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wolf druid/Rising dawn pala ez clap
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
TTraw wrote:Summonsin was one of the easiest charm gathering experiences I've had in a really long while.

Definitely the easiest 120 farmer. 125+ bosses are a hit or miss.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Not sure how far one can go with a wolf into labs, but Ill try my luck before I can get a despondence build for chilling there :D
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
peilis wrote:
► Show Spoiler

I just told you in my post that those fights are doable with entry level / garbage gear, i have done them as did many other people. No insane gear are required in order to do these fights. Again better gear will make things easier and faster. In Viz-Jun you KILL everything, it is a farm zone and not like ureh where you have to run to the boss. Astrogha, yes with garbage gear can take 30 minutes depending how well / bad the fight is going, and again better gear will make this fight faster to the point where it can be several minutes.

You get -70 pierce purely from Jinns, because totems double dip (they snapshot). Meaning you dont need as much -pierce gear to hit pierce for farming.
In any case if you have such troubles, ask for some advice in appropriate guides people made in order to help people, there is also quick question section on forums and also new players channel on discord.
There is a pretty good totems guide with some showcases of some fights.

Please, dont spread false information, if you need help with totem necro, dm me and ill try to help.

With crap gear its not viable as it will take years to farm that boss for tropy, so yes, you need a crazy gear to do it, otherwise it will take 80 hours to get the tropy, also i dont need your help which know less than me, this is not false information, it was my experience with this build and what it can do at level 125.
Also this conversation ends here, i dont wanna discuss with you anymore, dont reply any further.
Valor
Imp
4 | 0
I play Maelstorm throwing assasin with
+ buffs from ->
Hypersurface
Hypersurface
Leather Armor (Sacred)

Defense: (8272 - 8918) to (8579 - 9257)
Required Level: 80
Required Strength:
Item Level: 1
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+2000 Defense
+200 to Energy
+(401 to 500) to Life
+(101 to 150) Life after each Kill
Requirements -40%
Socketed (6)

Universal Law
(Assassin Psionic Set)
+ nova charge + Lethal incision

When i constantly using "wychwind" + "Broadside" at boss i basicly LAG spam 1 tick daggers proc.
It melt any boss and my friends FPS