Fauztinville Great Rune Drop Rates?

Discuss Median XL!
HeaT_
Rust Claw
83 | 5
how is everyone finding the drop rates of the runes in the new fauztinville layout in 2.0?

over the weekend we (2 man party) ran 9 fauztinville clears and had only 1 great rune drop, taha. the special robots in the area dropped none. i remember before 2.0 and before goblin season drop rates being better (maybe i'm remember incorrectly?).

however, considering how ridiculously dense the new area is 1 rune from 9 clears feels off.

curious to hear people's thoughts on this and to see if their drop rates were actually reduced.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Same here. I need Qor runes for Leviathan runeword. What about enchanted runes? Where can we farm for a better bias?
Elendilli
Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nemmate wrote:Same here. I need Qor runes for Leviathan runeword. What about enchanted runes? Where can we farm for a better bias?

Scosglen can drop all the enchanted runes + has a drop bias for ench runes
HeaT_
Rust Claw
83 | 5
nemmate wrote:Same here. I need Qor runes for Leviathan runeword. What about enchanted runes? Where can we farm for a better bias?

if i remember the drop statistics from previous leagues Qor is the rarest of the 3 as well, so if you are looking for that one in particular is going to be even more rare.
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
i play SP and i had a drop about every 9-11 full runs,with 1 char i got all 3 in 1 run,so i guess its luck based :lol:
Edited by noibo 2 years.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Drop rates are definitely nerf'd. This made the runes to have a decent value in the AH, especially taha's since you need them to open Samael.
ziigii
Vampiress
36 | 6
I levelled from 125-137 and got one taha in fauzt.

Also I got no umos dropped and am lvl 140. Probably just unlucky.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fauzt is atrocious for me.
Enemy arent that smooth to clear, but the loots per hour for me is just low.
I think 3 weeks already in fauzt (i forgot how many hours already, but i barely got several enchanted runes)

basically im having problems : need experience to get a job, but need job to get experience
all others gears part you can farm gradually, but great rune is one that truly RNG
(also some key SSU, but that mostly because I cant farm scosglen properly without fauzt gear)
HeaT_
Rust Claw
83 | 5
Wotan wrote:Drop rates are definitely nerf'd. This made the runes to have a decent value in the AH, especially taha's since you need them to open Samael.

why the nerf though, just to push AH and trading? balancing? gating content?

the nerf feels really heavy given that the density has increased.
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I have done 6 full clears of Fauzt and haven't had a single Great Rune drop yet, and to get better gear atm i need some of the best Sacred uniques and make 3 runewords that required Great runes, Elemental runes and Enhanced runes, so i am feeling quite frustrated.