Samael Challenge problem

Discuss Median XL!
jkfkl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
A new player with good-enough gear faces Samael the first time will most likely have a 100% failure, with an expensive ticket cause time to farm charms, and then expensive Signets and a High rune. So this challenge is too expensive if counting failures to train this challenge from scratch!
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm not sure what your point is here. An experienced player will of course have an easier time completing end game content than someone new. What other result would you expect? A new player embarking on a challenge should understand that there's a good chance they may not complete it. With practice, they may complete it. It shouldn't be made easier for this reason.
jkfkl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Crosby4HyG wrote:I'm not sure what your point is here. An experienced player will of course have an easier time completing end game content than someone new. What other result would you expect? A new player embarking on a challenge should understand that there's a good chance they may not complete it. With practice, they may complete it. It shouldn't be made easier for this reason.

My point is no one will train himself for Samael with such price. And I didn't meant to make it easier, I meant to make it cheaper for the ticket.
jkfkl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Samael is really hard, even good new players need like 5 to 6 tries to kill him the first time (without the whirling). But they won't try with such price for 5 tickets.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Crosby4HyG wrote:I'm not sure what your point is here. An experienced player will of course have an easier time completing end game content than someone new. What other result would you expect? A new player embarking on a challenge should understand that there's a good chance they may not complete it. With practice, they may complete it. It shouldn't be made easier for this reason.

I think he is saying that the entrance ticket to even practise samuel is costly.

Perhaps it should be like Lilith where a one time craft allows u to retry/summon the boss repeatedly.

My guess is that in the process of farming trophies, u accumulate the materials to craft the entrance requirements.
hippo
Ice Clan
558 | 8
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Bro, Its not the place where mortal can come!
must have a cost like that to prevent any stupid feet reaching !
He is Herald of the end!
:mrgreen:
frozsoul
Cultist
24 | 3
Yes we should definitely add a portal there.
davidnum
Vampiress
37 | 1
maybe add waypoint to him?
:mrotate: