Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
huangyunshy wrote:Many thanks to Marrt for the contest
Get motivated this season
However, the Speedrun Challenge was released on the last day, which almost made me think I forgot about this competition... I wonder how to make the contestants not release the video on the last day. (If we send you the video link directly, you will post the valid results instead of posting the video to avoid plagiarism?)

This can be enforced by adding a rule to post only one video per day, but it was left up to you to play "fairly". If all people upload in the last day, you don't know how well you've done compared to others, but as you all gave your best to complete the challenges, it doesn't matter in the end.

Lynderika wrote:Wew did not expect my bad and quickly done speedrun I did early season to stay up to date. I wanted to improve it even, but didn't get the time.
Wp everyone ! It's always fun to see how things get done. Thanks for the event !

Well, you've practiced this run a lot in previous similar challenges. I was thinking about making it normal + nightmare, but it would have been more work and the result would probably have been the same. Maybe the next such challenge should allow no assassin (or simply no Lynderika? :D)

TheLastDragon wrote:4.1 Phoboss in T10 for 45 minutes [800tg]

Link to notarmory
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=redpill

P.S.

Many thanks to Marrt for the contest
This season, thanks to this event, has become much longer for me, everything is just super!

Grats! I must thank you all too for participating in the event. There were less people this season, so I hope the event motivated at least some people to continue playing. I look forward to seeing more contests and more creative challenges in the future, maybe even an official contest from the team to celebrate the 30th season?

P.S. Laz challenge was changed to T8+.
p2w
Mahasattva
911 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
wow ,challenge time extended to end of season ,interesting
p2w
Mahasattva
911 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
TheLastDragon wrote:2.2 Fastest Invasion III upgrade
2.4 Fastest Uldyssian
2.5 Fastest Lazarus
2.6 Fastest run of all 125 lvl bosses (no death/respec)

Link to notarmory
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/tota

2.5 well done!!!
k9999
Monkey King
265 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time