310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Lynderika wrote:Got u viewtopic.php?f=6&t=70738

I have never, and will never play Labs, or complete that bow.

The skyseige I'm talking about no longer exists. It came from a secret elemental runeword that enabled it much easier and earlier than that bow at level 100. The runewords that were great for making fun builds. Heck, even used to be BIS for a Stormzon by turning her into a sorceress for fastest cast speed and Tri-nova on death blow! Talk about an awesome item... Before it got nerf'd, then removed... for some reason. (The Creep RW)

Regards to the rest of the quote, the devs don't care about how people feel about the direction of median xl. The quality of life was awesome, everyone excited for it, what nobody was excited for was the removal of choice in so many areas. As an additional example, Jewelwords. Why? Why even mess with anything so early game that was so beneficial for early resists and stats? They were excellent in place of waiting for RW's to become viable.

I also miss the gift box, LC0, witches, dragon eggs... Reanimates, on striking procs above 10% chance... I just wish this wasn't the timeline median decided to take y'know? A perfect world would have all this back with the quality of life of sigma.

For the record, I do play ultimative with d2dx fps fix, plugy, and 1024x768 res, so it's something.
Edited by Zennith 2 years.
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Everything is perfect in this mod. Classes are perfectly balanced. Mercenaries should be nothing more than fodder for wasting gold.

Repeat after me: “The Greater Good”.

:microwave:
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Zennith wrote:

The skyseige I'm talking about no longer exists. It came from a secret elemental runeword that enabled it much easier and earlier than that bow at level 100. The runewords that were great for making fun builds. Heck, even used to be BIS for a Stormzon by turning her into a sorceress for fastest cast speed and Tri-nova on death blow! Talk about an awesome item... Before it got nerf'd, then removed... for some reason. (The Creep RW)

Regards to the rest of the quote, the devs don't care about how people feel about the direction of median xl. The quality of life was awesome, everyone excited for it, what nobody was excited for was the removal of choice in so many areas. As an additional example, Jewelwords. Why? Why even mess with anything so early game that was so beneficial for early resists and stats? They were excellent in place of waiting for RW's to become viable.

I also miss the gift box, LC0, witches, dragon eggs... Reanimates, on striking procs above 10% chance... I just wish this wasn't the timeline median decided to take y'know? A perfect world would have all this back with the quality of life of sigma.

For the record, I do play ultimative with d2dx fps fix, plugy, and 1024x768 res, so it's something.

Yeah, that link were to respond to the " Is Tantrum Pally even still possible anymore? Probably not huh;" part, though it is different of course, but it's there.
I myself did not like ultimative much despite my very fond memories of 2008 and 2012. Things like level 0 challenge and witches (in this note, Atenna being so boring in 2.1 is a big letdown) are definitely on my mind, but I also like the game now, and small parts and events like this are... Small. It doesn't take the whole game out. But I understand your take.

Honkler wrote:Everything is perfect in this mod. Classes are perfectly balanced. Mercenaries should be nothing more than fodder for wasting gold.

You really do take after your avatar huh.
Do you realise that your toxicity is what makes your opinions and topics take a bad turn every time? Or are you trying to be taken seriously but just don't know how?
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lynderika wrote:
Zennith wrote:

Yeah, that link were to respond to the " Is Tantrum Pally even still possible anymore? Probably not huh;" part, though it is different of course, but it's there.
I myself did not like ultimative much despite my very fond memories of 2008 and 2012. Things like level 0 challenge and witches (in this note, Atenna being so boring in 2.1 is a big letdown) are definitely on my mind, but I also like the game now, and small parts and events like this are... Small. It doesn't take the whole game out. But I understand your take.

Honkler wrote:Everything is perfect in this mod. Classes are perfectly balanced. Mercenaries should be nothing more than fodder for wasting gold.

You really do take after your avatar huh.
Do you realise that your toxicity is what makes your opinions and topics take a bad turn every time? Or are you trying to be taken seriously but just don't know how?

Cope and seethe.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
First of all, I agree with all of your points.

Skilltrees: The system they added is usually used in other games for meaningful choices. Take Grim Dawn for example. There you have a summon that with a single point in an upgrade, can be summoned 3 times, but instead of tanking for you, it runs into the enemy and explodes. That's you choosing what you prefer. A meaningful choice. The way it is now for the vast majority of the upgrade skills is not a choice at all. It's necessary to make skills usuable in most cases.

The system itself is fine. It's just used incorrectly. If it was used correctly that would enhance the variety for the players, but the way it is right now, rather enforces exactly what you said.

One change that goes in the right direction is parasite on melee nec. It completely changes the way the skill works. I'm looking forward to similar changes to the upgrades that are for now not meaningful choices.

Endgame items: Let's face it, there will always be a BIS item for every build. But what's lacking is items that are still an upgrade, even if just temporarily, that can be used by the majority of the builds. Too often you pick up for example a SU and think: "meh, this is much rather good for build X instead of mine. I'd rather stay with my TU garbage so I don't need to invest 100 additional points into strength." Too many items are too specifically made with a single build in mind, which leads to 2 things. 1) Itemization diversity is lacking. 2) The market prizes are changing too much in regards to BIS items depending on which builds are buffed each season. Just remember when Wizardspike was utterly OP and everyone ran a paladin just to farm effortlessly.

Mercs: For as long as I can remember (which isn't much tbh :D ) I always used mercs when I tried out builds that are pretty much garbage in early game and only show potential later on. They were one source to bring less viable builds to midgame at least. With mercs dieing a lot more frequently now, build diversity is suffering. Instead you pick a different build with the class you want to play, only to respec once you've managed the slow early start.

Then I wonder: Why was rushing removed? Answer by devs: To make sure you actually play your build, so you can learn it and grow into it. Reducing viability of these lacking builds in early game, you're basically forcing people to start a different build of the same class. And that is completely counterproductive to the original goal of forcing people to play and learn their builds. And it adds a lot of game fatigue if every season you play Paladin for example, and you're always using only the one build in early game that gives you a quick start, (maybe because you're rushing the ladder competitively) instead of the build that you want to play in lategame but isn't viable early game.

Yeah, getting carried by the merc wasn't an optimized option either. But now you opened a hole that needs to be filled quickly. Maybe fixing that hole in the same patch would've made it easier for the community, to get used to mercs being less of a tank in early, but I understand that this would need lots of work, too.

Multiplayer: That's actually the 1 point I didn't like about Median ever since I started. And I don't see any progress being made in that regard despite that point being brought up pretty often. I think the main reason for that is the health buff monsters get with each additional player in the game. It's known that killspeed is more important than MF. If you are able to 1-shot monsters in a 1-player game, then the monsters get 50% health, and suddenly you need 2 hits to kill monsters. Suddenly your killspeed is halved with just 1 additional player in the game, that also runs solo. And the meager additional rewards for twice the killing time is just not worth it, so people choose to play solo from the start. Add to that the charms that only drop once in multiplayer games and you have the perfect formula for a solo game. But not for a multiplayer game.

Imho, monsters life should be buffed to the current value of a 4-player game and not increase any further with people joining. So you always have the same monster health, no matter whether you have 1 player or 8 players in the game. That would force people to join up, so they can take on the challenges together, since going solo just isn't worth it anymore. And yeah... that change should not affect single player. That way single players can still play solo, while multiplayers can join up. But of course that requires a hell of a lot more changes. Like charms being distributed to all players equally, maybe via an NPC quest or something, that starts when you talk to an NPC in front of the dungeon you want to walk into as a group, kinda like it's the case in WoW instances. It also requires lots of rebalancing for squishy builds like Bowzon, since they won't be able to farm solo anymore. And most importantly, it would need player specific loot.

You know what I don't understand the most? Why the devs aren't enforcing multiplayer games. Like... at all. It would greatly reduce the server costs, since you don't need 6 German servers anymore if all people play in 8 player games. Instead you would need only 1. And that in turn would make the need for patreon supporters or donations almost irrelevant. So a lot more money would stay with them to pay for other things.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
i lost all apetite about 2 years ago when the procs were starting to get butchered in such a way that they don't even matter anymore, also reducing/removing reanimates in a similar way as for the procs , all in favour of better fps in crowded areas . i would rather have 2 fps and enjoy the eyecandy tbh, nobody forced me to equip so many proc gear so why would one care if my screen has frozen due to my own will ?

on top of that , the more recent lack of itemisation was kinda meh. jumping from su/ssu/sssu versions for all items , to about 30% of what we were used to have has reduced the posibilities to make more choices and forced paths that would be easy to spot, and so , most builds no longer have more than 1or 2 viable itemisation options . goodbye diversity.

and last but not least, having to grind for at least 2 weeks to get max/close to max level along all charms and trophies for a single build kinda nailed it for me and i knew it was time to move on. i enjoyed playing as many builds possible per patch, but now a casual player can barely play one build per class from start to end game before next patch comes out, which reduces the amount of builds to play per patch to around 7 , down from 50+

i agree with Taem , the fun has disappeared

despite all the above, we all knew that Sigma will come with a lot of changes and that it will take years to release all that possible new content and qol stuff, and since it can't be given to us all at once due to a lot of work having to be done , we just have to digest it piece by piece, which is normal.

i'm always around here reading new patches changelogs and bugs and feedback thread, also once in a while i take one or two builds for a spin, i get bored quite fast and wait for the next patch, until some day a worthy version will be released .

i don't know about you guys, but for me Sigma so far has felt like a continuous beta, for a great patch to hopefully come in the future.

and since it's all far from being polished, i would rather have it as an open beta, just like in the Laz era, when all the comunity had access to it and could spot bugs a lot faster, that way, the great version i'm expecting may come a lot sooner.

my 2 cents here. happy holidays !
CMBurns
Gravedigger
194 | 51
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bljadzon wrote:What I Read:
"Diversity"
What I understand:
"Ways to break the game"

Item diversity has already been there, and no one used 90% of the items.
Build diversity has already been there, and no one used 90% of cross-tree skills (talking about sorc and pala here, not assassin)
"Interesting" items have already been there - and game was broken with those.

I agree with mercs, they really need to be more sturdy, and yes, the game needs to be balanced around them. Everyone should have a merc. Mercs soloing fauzt? What kind of mercs? If they are geared well, why is this a problem? Good gear SHOULD get you far.

38% of the time, people come up with random stats to emphasize their point.

Diversity doesn't mean breaking the game, it just means allowing users to explore different and creative combinations. Some can suck, some can end up a tad too strong, but this is what ARPGs are. This isn't a competitive PvP games with tournaments and an extreme need for perfect balance. People just wanna have some fucking fun.

There are so many skills available in the game and all we get to do with them is think of reasons why they're shit and won't work.
Khran
Vampiress
38 | 4
I agree with you on some of the points - mainly the 2.0+ skill trees being more constricting in most cases and perhaps a touch of multiplayer could solve some issues by adding an additional complexity level to the game.

Your point about 'endgame items' is being painfully noticeable not only in median, but in every game with this item model. The terms I use to describe it are player veterancy and the streamer/armory effect:

- Veterans clear the content up to 130 in a matter of 1-3 days. This allows the community quick access to the best items with the TG system ensuring that the items reach the buyer soon after they are being found (TG makes it easy to sell the even the best items early for great prices).

- The streamer/armory effect makes people beeline towards the same gear/spec setups. Video footage of fights is available. With all this the gap between elite players and regular Joes is closing and apart from 135+ content everyone who plays enough is able to farm the content that gives the best equipment drops relatively quickly.

My opinion is that Median has become a way better game over the years. The team has done an incredible job with it and I'm thankful for giving another breath of freshness to one of my favorite games of all time. It is mostly the global player trends, that kill the 'diversity' in favor of optimization. Games in today's era strive for quick, mechanical gameplay pattern to showcase differences between the players. There aren't many fights in Median that you can't outgear and those are getting the most slack from the community.

I'm sorry that I am not offering any solutions myself, because I believe, that ultimately there are no easy ones. Despair.
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Below are my opinion on the state of the game from 2.0 onward, all are commented with builds that i've recently played for a honest "review"..

1) Build Diversity vs Build Competency

Perhaps diversity isn't the right word for it, I feel like build "diversity" is there, more like build "competency" isn't there

For example, this build that was showcased last league, <2.0> Holy Shock Psicrowner - Mini Guide, it uses clever interaction from paladin to boost INT for the holy shock damage, damage wise it's definitely falling behind, however for the coverage and if you are aiming to farm Fautz cozily while binging netflix? the build is 10/10, however the build is definitely shit at bossing though.

NOW, throw in Bowazon into the equation, if you are after 100% farming efficiency, you are better off rolling with bowazon instead of try-harding with a non-meta build

Why so? One huge thing about Median XL is that no build does everything, there are always caveats, therefor belladonna extract exist, intuitive? no, definitely no.

But when you compare both build taken for example, it's way easier to respec bowazon into bossing spec, as most gears stays about the same, while the Holy Shock Pala will need much more effort, not to mention that you need a great rune to actually getting the latter to roll.

With this in mind, i feel it's not worth my time trying another build, why waste my time if there's a try and true build? Hence my take on build diversity is there, they are simply just not competent enough.

2) Skill Balancing
I love the direction of the skill tree overhaul that 2.0 brings, you need to make meaningful decision on skill investment, which is impactful, i like.

However balancing definitely needs work, for comparison, below are 2 characters that i've played in realm this season, i'm very sure someone could come up with more samples with the builds they've played.

1) Hunting Banshee Druid (lvl 120 - 49 signets) - https://tsw.vn.cz/char/IceIcePanDuh
2) Mind Ripple / Shuriken Flurry Assassin (lvl 115 - 18 signets)- https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Turia

Both are all equipped with Full TU and a piece of Honorific, while i absolutely adores the playstyle and screen visibility of Mind Ripple, the single target damage for Shuriken Flurry simply isn't there, she struggles even to kill Hell Act2 Andariel

Meanwhile the Hunting Banshee Druid practices the playstyle of summoning harvester ahead to distract enemies, and auto homing Hunting Banshee does the rest, as long as you don't go full retard and move strategically, you can even farm fautz with this setup (did it last league)

Now, to breakdown what's the main difference between this 2 characters? lets compare point to point

Druid has
a) Nature Tree > Barkskin - Huge Flat life and TCD
*(Especially the TCD scales greatly with each piece of sacred gears you upgrade)

b) Nature Tree > Harvesters - Summon on demand to tank/distract

c) Nature Tree > Bloom - Upgrades Harvesters to provide up to 60% movement speed
*(movement speed is often underrated but it's really great when you wanna min-max farming time and also maneuvering out of danger)

d) Seer Tree > Spiritual Alignment - Huge amount of cold spell damage

e) Reward Tree > Survival Instinct > 10 Phys Resist and huge amount of spell focus for 1 point, dude sign me up

f) Reward Tree > Symbiosis > good life regen and up to 15% avoid? nuff said.

Assassin has
a) Ninja Tree > Perfect Being smax gives you up to 70% avoid with class charm
a1) Psionic Tree > Pinnacle - 24 Pts to get +5 all skill, and up to 250 spell focus for 25 points, compares this to the 1 pointer at Druid Survival Instinct. bruh.
(This skill also reduce your Total defence by 50%, further lowers your survivability. you either avoid or you don't.)
a2) and no you don't get flat life

b) No summons on demand from tree

c) Ninja Tree > Shadow Refuge, phys resist and up to 90% movement speed,
(with the caveat of you being a range caster, but needed to get in melee to get this rolling)

d) Psionic Tree > 0.4% total damage of shuriken flurry, increases with each cognition from 75 cognition onward
*(damage is still far from good comparing to caster druid)

e) Reward Tree > Doom - lowers magic resist

f) Reward Tree > Prismatic Cloak - up to 9% Max Life and flat magic/elemental damage reduction.

Again i repeat, i love the direction, but yeah, needs work.

3) Itemization
Cutting down the bloat of SU/SSU/SSSU and runewords is a good direction in long term, however we are currently lack in balancing for TUs and Runewords
I feel like it's especially lacking in itemization while you are transitioning in-between TU > BiS gearing. Runewords used to fill this gap

Again, taking example from the 2 characters i've played in realm this league

1) Hunting Banshee Druid (lvl 120 - 49 signets) - https://tsw.vn.cz/char/IceIcePanDuh
Naiad King
Naiad King
Flamen Staff (4)

Two-Hand Damage: 6 to 7
(Druid Only)
Required Level: 4
Required Strength: 18
Item Level: 1
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.06 per Strength)%
+1 to Druid Skill Levels
+6% Bonus Elemental Damage to Mark of the Wild
(21 to 30)% Duration Bonus to Mark of the Wild
+60 Spell Focus
+50% Damage to Undead
-(6 to 8)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(6 to 8)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Fire Resist +(11 to 20)%
Lightning Resist +(11 to 20)%
Poison Resist +(11 to 20)%
Socketed (2)
Two-Hand Damage: 13 to 16
(Druid Only)
Required Level: 25
Required Strength: 32
Item Level: 31
+2 to Druid Skill Levels
+9% Bonus Elemental Damage to Mark of the Wild
(41 to 50)% Duration Bonus to Mark of the Wild
+90 Spell Focus
+50% Damage to Undead
-(11 to 13)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(11 to 13)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Fire Resist +(31 to 40)%
Lightning Resist +(31 to 40)%
Poison Resist +(31 to 40)%
Socketed (3)
Two-Hand Damage: 22 to 27
(Druid Only)
Required Level: 46
Required Strength: 69
Item Level: 51
+4 to Druid Skill Levels
+12% Bonus Elemental Damage to Mark of the Wild
(61 to 70)% Duration Bonus to Mark of the Wild
+120 Spell Focus
+50% Damage to Undead
-(16 to 18)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(16 to 18)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Fire Resist +(51 to 60)%
Lightning Resist +(51 to 60)%
Poison Resist +(51 to 60)%
Socketed (4)
Two-Hand Damage: 27 to 33
(Druid Only)
Required Level: 55
Required Strength: 138
Item Level: 77
+6 to Druid Skill Levels
+15% Bonus Elemental Damage to Mark of the Wild
(71 to 80)% Duration Bonus to Mark of the Wild
+150 Spell Focus
+50% Damage to Undead
-(18 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(18 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Fire Resist +(61 to 70)%
Lightning Resist +(61 to 70)%
Poison Resist +(61 to 70)%
Socketed (4)

The Celestial Crown
The Celestial Crown
Circlet (4)

Defense: 22 to 47
Required Level: 4
Required Dexterity: 14
+30 Spell Focus
+(7 to 12)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(2 to 3)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(11 to 20) to Energy
Cold Resist +30%
Socketed (1)
Defense: 61 to 113
Required Level: 22
Required Dexterity: 29
+60 Spell Focus
+(15 to 20)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(5 to 6)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(21 to 30) to Energy
Cold Resist +60%
Socketed (2)
Defense: 126 to 225
Required Level: 39
Required Dexterity: 69
+90 Spell Focus
+(23 to 28)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(7 to 10)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(31 to 40) to Energy
Cold Resist +90%
Socketed (3)
Defense: 173 to 304
Required Level: 48
Required Dexterity: 147
+120 Spell Focus
+(31 to 36)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(11 to 13)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(41 to 50) to Energy
Cold Resist +120%
Socketed (4)

Queen of Glass
Queen of Glass
Ancient Armor (4)

Defense: (315 - 344) to (630 - 688)
Required Level: 11
Required Strength:
33 to 34
Item Level: 29
15% Cast Speed
-(6 to 8)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(18 to 29)% Enhanced Defense
+(76 to 125) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(21 to 25)%
Cold Resist +(21 to 25)%
Requirements -(11 to 15)%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (899 - 969) to (1718 - 1852)
Required Level: 30
Required Strength:
57 to 60
Item Level: 40
25% Cast Speed
-(11 to 13)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(41 to 52)% Enhanced Defense
+(176 to 225) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(31 to 35)%
Cold Resist +(31 to 35)%
Requirements -(21 to 25)%
Socketed (4)
Defense: (2084 - 2224) to (3911 - 4173)
Required Level: 47
Required Strength:
175 to 186
Item Level: 67
35% Cast Speed
-(16 to 18)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(64 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(276 to 325) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(41 to 45)%
Cold Resist +(41 to 45)%
Requirements -(31 to 35)%
Socketed (5)
Defense: (3013 - 3202) to (5650 - 6005)
Required Level: 54
Required Strength:
323 to 344
Item Level: 85
40% Cast Speed
-(18 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(75 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+(326 to 375) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(46 to 50)%
Cold Resist +(46 to 50)%
Requirements -(36 to 40)%
Socketed (6)

Moonwrap
Moonwrap
Sash (4)

Defense: (16 - 18) to (20 - 21)
Required Level: 1
Required Strength: 25
5% Cast Speed
+3% to Spell Damage
Lightning Resist +(11 to 15)%
Cold Resist +(11 to 15)%
Socketed (1)
Defense: (119 - 129) to (131 - 141)
Required Level: 17
Required Strength: 50
15% Cast Speed
+9% to Spell Damage
Cold Resist +(21 to 25)%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (331 - 353) to (370 - 395)
Required Level: 35
Required Strength: 125
25% Cast Speed
+15% to Spell Damage
Cold Resist +(31 to 35)%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (493 - 524) to (542 - 576)
Required Level: 43
Required Strength: 250
30% Cast Speed
+20% to Spell Damage
Lightning Resist +(36 to 40)%
Cold Resist +(36 to 40)%
Socketed (2)

Wake of Destruction
Wake of Destruction
Greaves (4)

Defense: (90 - 102) to (135 - 152)
Required Level: 9
Required Strength:
Item Level: 19
+(4 to 6)% Bonus to Spell Focus
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
+(11 to 13)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(6 to 8)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(6 to 8)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(24 to 40)% Enhanced Defense
+(21 to 25) to Energy
Requirements -20%
Socketed (1)
Defense: (333 - 369) to (462 - 512)
Required Level: 27
Required Strength:
Item Level: 36
+(7 to 9)% Bonus to Spell Focus
+(15 to 17)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(10 to 12)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(10 to 12)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(58 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(26 to 30) to Energy
Requirements -25%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (854 - 930) to (1152 - 1254)
Required Level: 44
Required Strength:
Item Level: 59
+(10 to 12)% Bonus to Spell Focus
+(19 to 21)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(14 to 16)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(14 to 16)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(92 to 109)% Enhanced Defense
+(31 to 35) to Energy
Requirements -30%
Socketed (3)
Defense: (1274 - 1378) to (1713 - 1853)
Required Level: 52
Required Strength:
+(13 to 15)% Bonus to Spell Focus
+(23 to 25)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(18 to 20)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(18 to 20)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(109 to 126)% Enhanced Defense
+(36 to 40) to Energy
Requirements -40%
Socketed (4)

2) Mind Ripple / Shuriken Flurry Assassin (lvl 115 - 18 signets)- https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Turia
Zenith
Zenith
Cestus (4)

One-Hand Damage: 6 to 7
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 5
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 10
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
+1 to Assassin Skill Levels
10% Cast Speed
+(4 to 8)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(11 to 20) to Strength
+(11 to 20) to Energy
Requirements -20%
Socketed (1)
One-Hand Damage: 13 to 14
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 24
Required Dexterity:
+(1 to 2) to Assassin Skill Levels
15% Cast Speed
+(6 to 12)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(21 to 30) to Strength
+(21 to 30) to Energy
Requirements -40%
Socketed (2)
One-Hand Damage: 20 to 23
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 42
Required Dexterity:
+(2 to 3) to Assassin Skill Levels
20% Cast Speed
+(8 to 16)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(31 to 40) to Strength
+(31 to 40) to Energy
Requirements -60%
Socketed (2)
One-Hand Damage: 23 to 27
(Assassin Only)
Required Dexterity:
+3 to Assassin Skill Levels
25% Cast Speed
+(10 to 20)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(41 to 50) to Strength
+(41 to 50) to Energy
Requirements -80%
Socketed (3)
2x
The Allseeing Eye
The Allseeing Eye
Coronet (4)

Defense: 58 to 106
Required Level: 6
Required Dexterity: 17
+1 to All Skills
+10% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(31 to 50) Defense
(4 to 5)% to Strength
+3 Mana after each Kill
Socketed (1)
Defense: 144 to 225
Required Level: 23
Required Dexterity: 36
+1 to All Skills
+15% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(71 to 90) Defense
(8 to 9)% to Strength
+5 Mana after each Kill
Socketed (2)
Defense: 262 to 399
Required Level: 41
Required Dexterity: 85
+2 to All Skills
+20% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(111 to 130) Defense
(12 to 13)% to Strength
+8 Mana after each Kill
Socketed (3)
Defense: 337 to 514
Required Level: 49
Required Dexterity: 183
+2 to All Skills
+25% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(131 to 150) Defense
(14 to 15)% to Strength
+10 Mana after each Kill
Socketed (4)

Dragon's Blood
Dragon's Blood
Light Plate (4)

Defense: (241 - 284) to (487 - 573)
Required Level: 8
Required Strength: 33
4% Chance to cast level 8 Wrath on Melee Attack
15% Cast Speed
+(19 to 30)% Damage to Demons
+(11 to 15)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(11 to 15)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(24 to 46)% Enhanced Defense
+(31 to 35) to Vitality
+(16 to 25) Life after each Demon Kill
Socketed (2)
Defense: (806 - 915) to (1526 - 1733)
Required Level: 25
Required Strength: 65
6% Chance to cast level 18 Wrath on Melee Attack
25% Cast Speed
+(43 to 54)% Damage to Demons
+(16 to 20)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(16 to 20)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(69 to 92)% Enhanced Defense
+(41 to 45) to Vitality
+(36 to 45) Life after each Demon Kill
Socketed (4)
Defense: (2057 - 2268) to (3809 - 4199)
Required Strength: 228
8% Chance to cast level 32 Wrath on Melee Attack
35% Cast Speed
+(67 to 78)% Damage to Demons
+(21 to 25)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(21 to 25)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(115 to 137)% Enhanced Defense
+(51 to 55) to Vitality
+(56 to 65) Life after each Demon Kill
Socketed (5)
Defense: (3094 - 3380) to (5716 - 6245)
Required Level: 51
Required Strength: 455
10% Chance to cast level 45 Wrath on Melee Attack
40% Cast Speed
+(79 to 90)% Damage to Demons
+(26 to 30)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(26 to 30)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(138 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
+(56 to 60) to Vitality
+(66 to 75) Life after each Demon Kill
Socketed (6)

Moonwrap
Moonwrap
Sash (4)

Defense: (16 - 18) to (20 - 21)
Required Level: 1
Required Strength: 25
5% Cast Speed
+3% to Spell Damage
Lightning Resist +(11 to 15)%
Cold Resist +(11 to 15)%
Socketed (1)
Defense: (119 - 129) to (131 - 141)
Required Level: 17
Required Strength: 50
15% Cast Speed
+9% to Spell Damage
Cold Resist +(21 to 25)%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (331 - 353) to (370 - 395)
Required Level: 35
Required Strength: 125
25% Cast Speed
+15% to Spell Damage
Cold Resist +(31 to 35)%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (493 - 524) to (542 - 576)
Required Strength: 250
30% Cast Speed
+20% to Spell Damage
Lightning Resist +(36 to 40)%
Cold Resist +(36 to 40)%
Socketed (2)

Wake of Destruction
Wake of Destruction
Greaves (4)

Defense: (90 - 102) to (135 - 152)
Required Level: 9
Required Strength:
+(4 to 6)% Bonus to Spell Focus
+(11 to 13)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(6 to 8)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(6 to 8)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(24 to 40)% Enhanced Defense
+(21 to 25) to Energy
Requirements -20%
Socketed (1)
Defense: (333 - 369) to (462 - 512)
Required Level: 27
Required Strength:
+(7 to 9)% Bonus to Spell Focus
+(15 to 17)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(10 to 12)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(10 to 12)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(58 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(26 to 30) to Energy
Requirements -25%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (854 - 930) to (1152 - 1254)
Required Level: 44
Required Strength:
+(10 to 12)% Bonus to Spell Focus
+(19 to 21)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(14 to 16)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(14 to 16)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(92 to 109)% Enhanced Defense
+(31 to 35) to Energy
Requirements -30%
Socketed (3)
Defense: (1274 - 1378) to (1713 - 1853)
Required Strength:
+(13 to 15)% Bonus to Spell Focus
+(23 to 25)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(18 to 20)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(18 to 20)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(109 to 126)% Enhanced Defense
+(36 to 40) to Energy
Requirements -40%
Socketed (4)

The main take away is Druid has way more spell focus and a good amount of cold pierce right out of the gate, meanwhile physical/magical spell falls behind, like alot.

It's either the current TUs synergizes enough with your skill tree to hard carry you to set/bis, or it doesn't, needs more balancing.
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
CMBurns wrote:38% of the time, people come up with random stats to emphasize their point.

I was loosely quoting the devs, but you go you.