Σ 2.2 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Two requests. Could you please change the Knights' behavior so that they are in the same fight as Veil King? Which side I do not turn in, Veil Kings are ALWAYS ahead and they literally massacre everything. Left, right, always ahead. Once upon a time it was no offense but Veil Kings it was crap. They were sticking to the hero and you had to literally walk up to the mobs to see him. Knights are constantly walking one screen behind me, and by the time they get to anyone, the Veil Kings have already devoured all the mobs in the area. Knights build is useless and it's hard to farm with Hawks.

Could Hawks attack mobs immediately after being summoned instead of waiting?
nob4242
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
Karybdus' Descent
Karybdus' Descent
Marrow Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 45 to 49
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 275
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.06 per Strength)%
Bane: +100% Duration
Death Ripple: +1 Projectile
2% Chance to cast level 50 Blood Skeleton on Death Blow
+(8 to 11) to Necromancer Skill Levels
-25% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
Maximum Elemental Resists (-1 to 1)%
Physical Resist (5 to 10)%
Socketed (6)
seems to not be casting blood skeletons
Trashkitten
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Minor quibble: Could you turn off collision on Spirit of Vengeance? Especially since she can already go through walls? I've had a couple deaths from when she decided to park her thicc butt on my only escape route
Saibo
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Hello, due to problems with the light, the hero disappeared from the menu, there is a save. Writes that the wrong file signature should be 0xaa55aa55 I have 0x0
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nvm and deleatred post - - so spellbind does not work in lab cause its "crowdcontroll" like discription in Depleted riftstone says i think :´D
Edited by amekoffiziell 2 years.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Duncraig drops are a joke now. Not a funny one either.

Kabraxis seems to be more cringe and moves away from smallest dmg tick.

Containers for enchanted runes, elemental runes when ?
bongoking
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Runeword "Tranquility" is missing the "+ XX Physical Magical Spell damage in the Documentation
bongoking
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The on kill trigger of "Ignis Demonia" -> (6% Chance to cast level 40 Annihilation on Death Blow ) always disrupts your spell casting, when it triggers. This makes this item quite useless for casters.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Catalyst of jewelcraft + yellow/blue jewel = blue jewel with random bonuses. No gold is used in the process. Pretty neat way to roll desired stats at anytime. Can spam all the time you want until you get two lines of bonuses like vit/hp or dex/life, life/res, ect.
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Box Outcome with XOD - 3 times in last days:
1st: Tylwulf's Betrayal // Corrupted Crystal shardx2 // Lottoed Ring of Regha
2nd: Cold Blood / Corrupted Crystal shardx2 // Lottoed Ring of Truth
3rd 3x Large Cycle
so why im writing this? not only this all is crap comparison to other also -> after i did open a box with Un-Rune it was 3x large Cycle too - so Un was same like Xod the rarest/ highest rune in game ?! :D
then got golden cycvle with Zol- Maybe u can do garuanteed relic or something goodie for Xod ( or from Loz up) or something? ;P
sorry i dont want cry here often - cause u guys did great job with this game overall -. and i like more then Diablo 2 and play often - and since here is a feedback section i want use to help optimize game so i give feedback of my experiences :D ( sorry for my bad english)
Edited by amekoffiziell 2 years.