Discuss Median XL!
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Honkler wrote:Bremmtown trophy not cubing. I've tried every conceivable option. It simply won't cube with my darkstar dragon charm. Yes, I've tried with one aura up, two auras up, no auras up. Nothing. Has to be a bug.

That happened to me as well, it worked when I ported to town amd cubed them there.

Also I remember too that it works on a freshly dropped charm.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TweakedFetus wrote:
redicomerade wrote:Corruptions dont work at all in single player. Nothing happening, the transmute button does nothing. Dont work on all item types, sus, sets etc. Dont work even After obtaining corrupted crystal After path and on items After path.

Are we getting a fix for this soon?

This was fixed in 2.2.1 already?
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Victor wrote:
Honkler wrote:Bremmtown trophy not cubing. I've tried every conceivable option. It simply won't cube with my darkstar dragon charm. Yes, I've tried with one aura up, two auras up, no auras up. Nothing. Has to be a bug.

That happened to me as well, it worked when I ported to town amd cubed them there.

Wait you have to cube with freshly dropped charm?..... So if you get a shit roll you're SOL?
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Honkler wrote:
Victor wrote:

Wait you have to cube with freshly dropped charm?..... So if you get a shit roll you're SOL?

There's no such thing. You can trophy any charm, either previously upgraded or freshly dropped + upgraded.

You must kill the dragon and transmute an upgraded charm with the trophy, both within 30 seconds.
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Marrt wrote:
Honkler wrote:
Victor wrote:

There's no such thing. You can trophy any charm, either previously upgraded or freshly dropped + upgraded.

You must kill the dragon and transmute an upgraded charm with the trophy, both within 30 seconds.

Then its bugged. Cuz I've done this with easily 10-15sec to spare.
racerx
Stygian Watcher
41 | 5
If possible can vacuum button combine shards and/or take them from cube.

Right now have to make shards, put them in/out of cube to combine and then zap them.

Low priority request.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
As 2.0 appeared, it was only possible to upgrade the charm that currently fell)freshly dropped) out of the one I had and I checked it a good 10 times to have one with at least 100HP, apparently later they fixed it. Those that I already passed and I passed easily in 1.30 were not good. I'm sure of that.

Now they must have made another bug.
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is it normal to be able to "sort" your gear when not engaged with the personal stash? Because it does break immersion doing it from Faurz. Don't get me wrong, the convenience is wonderful, so good in fact, I can easily overlook this gimmick. Just thought I'd toss that out there; Keep sorting, but if possible, make it only able to be used at stash. My 2-cents.
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

I only have 4 characters on my TSW Ladder account... Why do I keep getting this. Haven't received mule yet.
kbkpbot
Fallen
1 | 0

When try to accept trade request from another char, this will show up "FLYING POLAR BUFFALO ERROR", and you can only click the "CANCEL" button. The trade window will not show up.