Bug Ripstar - No Damage

redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Marco wrote:
TweakedFetus wrote:
redicomerade wrote:Corruptions dont work at all in single player. Nothing happening, the transmute button does nothing. Dont work on all item types, sus, sets etc. Dont work even After obtaining corrupted crystal After path and on items After path.

Are we getting a fix for this soon?

This was fixed in 2.2.1 already?

Yes, everything working fine, 2.2.1 did the job.
Taem
Necrobot
2475 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times

I just wasted my entire night gearing the absolute f*ck out of a Priestess with 85% max elemental resists and 45% PR and she got completely and utterly annihilated in every single uber within seconds... if not less than one second. Total garbage! Tried a baba merc next with the exact same result. I thought I was trading up from by Abjurer since I haven't found a single f*ing lightening gear item for him so his gear essentially blows, and yet he can survive Duncraig except for barrels, Fautz without issue, and even Viz for a bit... and here I thought I was trading up. I am not sure what makes him different that he actually survives where other mercs cannot, but in a nutshell, if only Abjurers are playable mercs, then ALL the mercs suck (at least with a WW baba as their master) now even with BIS gear. Enormous disappointment!
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Taem wrote:

I just wasted my entire night gearing the absolute f*ck out of a Priestess with 85% max elemental resists and 45% PR and she got completely and utterly annihilated in every single uber within seconds... if not less than one second. Total garbage! Tried a baba merc next with the exact same result. I thought I was trading up from by Abjurer since I haven't found a single f*ing lightening gear item for him so his gear essentially blows, and yet he can survive Duncraig except for barrels, Fautz without issue, and even Viz for a bit... and here I thought I was trading up. I am not sure what makes him different that he actually survives where other mercs cannot, but in a nutshell, if only Abjurers are playable mercs, then ALL the mercs suck (at least with a WW baba as their master) now even with BIS gear. Enormous disappointment!

act3 mercs survive because they have proper defence. The other mercs don't
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Minh wrote:Bug Ripstar - No Damage

the flat damage from duncraig ring also does not show up on char sheet on my claw assassin
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Marco, can you fix the Arachnomancy skill? Whatever stands next to any wall does not take any damage from this spell. The spell just fades away.

We already have containers for runes, gems or will we get one for elemental runes / essences / empty runes and so that they can be stored there with 1000 like crystals?
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:Marco, can you fix the Arachnomancy skill? Whatever stands next to any wall does not take any damage from this spell. The spell just fades away.

We already have containers for runes, gems or will we get one for elemental runes / essences / empty runes and so that they can be stored there with 1000 like crystals?

There are other skills that also have this problem close to walls. It seems it's not easy to fix.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Minh wrote:Bug Ripstar - No Damage

Ripstar damage works. The phys dmg on char sheet fails to account for any flat dmg sources though. We should probably remove it until we figure that out to avoid confusion :(
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bremmtown trophy bugged. I've tried every possible combination. Cubed Existing upgraded trophy with both auras both in bremmtown and in town. Cubed (un)upgraded *new* charm with trophy (both auras) both in town and in bremmtown. Nothing works. It makes the transmute noise but doesnt transmute.
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Splargh wrote:
Taem wrote:

act3 mercs survive because they have proper defence. The other mercs don't

I've twinked my A3 cold merc with 500k defense, 88%+ max res, 40% PDR. (Not really a way to increase past that). Still dies almost instantly in scos/DL6+. Can confirm.

Also, you don't really want to gear your merc for damage if you want it to survive (design flaw). Gotta just focus on defensives so it can at least cast utility spells like Miasma etc..