Σ 2.3 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
anti_camp
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Using Baneblade causes character shadow to move excessively.

► Show Spoiler
abababa7
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
A bug about LEGION OF THE DAMNED.
If i killed Soul Pillars by poison damage, they just disappear.
Received magic find on the LCS is ok, but nothing spawn any special monsters by killing Pillars.
intex
Abomination
148 | 1
I found a pretty nasty bug on one of the uldyssian mini bosses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm3OMBOFBoU

In the video, I kill all of the npcs in the area, except for the last one, Korlic's Defiled Memory. This npc seems to go immune to damage. This happens as soon as I enter from the previous mini boss room. The immunity will not drop until Korlic does a leap/jump animation which seems to reset its state. This exact enemy had the same issue on original d2 as well and would get stuck from time to time. I think it has to do with the enemy getting "stuck" mid jump animation, and when Korlic is in the jump animation he cannot be damaged. Then I basically just have to kite him around and wait for him to jump again. There have been times where this takes up to 5 minutes, and it's really killing my motivation to keep farming this Uldy.

Notice in the video that i am able to kill everything else pretty quickly, and at the very end when Korlic does his leap animation, the immunity drops and I kill him almost instantly.

Korlic is taking me longer to kill in some cases than Uldyssian himself as a result of this bug. This is reproducible for me every single run at this point. Going back to town and then coming back does not help. Dying and coming back does not help. Teleporting away from him does not help. Leaving him alone in the corner of the map does not help.

Easy Proposed Solutions
1) Make it so Korlic is not the npc that needs to be killed to open the portal to the next area.
2) Remove Korlic from the fight entirely
partial
Jungle Hunter
28 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times

the movement in diablo 2 sucks
asadasa
Prowler
19 | 2
howl of the spirits can't be re-casted before the buff goes off even tough the cooldown still goes down wich makes you have some time without the buff isntead of being able to mantain it all the time, i tried it with both continuity mastery and with base points with specialization to have more duration than cd on the skill and in both cases had the same result, is this intended?
bobbynit
Grubber
335 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
the barb item shadowtwin is labeled wrong
Shadowtwin
Shadowtwin
Fanged Helm (Sacred)

Defense: (2978 - 3285) to (3149 - 3474)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
Summon Two Ancient Spirits per Cast
+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
+(41 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(31 to 40)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Cold Resist +40%
Socketed (4)

on the link and the SU item description page is says that it has summon veil king skill
in game the item has summon 2 spirit as the same time instead.
please fix this... i was excited to get a veil king but instead went to trade and found out that the item was labeled wrong
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi, i am noticed a NotArmory display bug
penumbra su displays in NotArmory as removed buzzbomb

Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Give abyss knights attacks a decent range. It doesn't matter of your attacks are ranged if they need to be right up your target's ass.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
229 / 5 000
Wyniki tłumaczenia
Abbys Knight are bugged and there is a screen behind you doing nothing. you have to teleport from place to place to be able to use them.

As for summoner, why was Doomguard RW liquidated? You gave nothing for this place.
CrownOfHorns
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Not being able to use any of the Exodia summons (Sinner, Frostwalker, or Glowing Fungus) with all 3 relics in inventory and having to remove 2 relics before being able to summon is a bit of a hassle.