Σ 2.3 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Diaco
Void Archon
885 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Trashkitten wrote:Mephisto Cabalists also seem to have ridiculous damage, especially when combined with the fact that their banshee homes in, and the hitbox is janked way out from the animation. My sorc has 34% CR and -10% PR, yet they're killing her faster than the toxic tempresses in Durance. I can tank Mephisto blizzards to the face easier than those dagnab hunting banshees

Also, a QoL suggestion if the coding is possible: Have dedicated hotkeys for use healing or use mana potion where it just grabs the nearest from your belt, that way I'm not fumbling accidentally using multiple slots, or hammering on an empty belt slot in a panic

34% cold resist is way too low for act3 nightmare. At that point you should aim to have all your resists at least in 75%
Trashkitten
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Diaco wrote:34% cold resist is way too low for act3 nightmare. At that point you should aim to have all your resists at least in 75%

I know they should be maxed, but the fact that I can tank mephy blizzards to the face even at this low resist while his minions facestomp me in 3 to 4 hits with unavoidable hunting banshees shows something of a power imbalance
Trashkitten
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
I hate feeling like I'm complaining, but in a similar vein, the Khazra Fleshmenders are in my top ten most hated mobs of all time.

Constantly raising high-damage archers with ridiculous cold attacks, *and* an AoE slow/DoT? Those elite Khazra whatsits with the meteors are kittens compared to them, no matter what class/build I'm playing
nohuty
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
if someone give you the WP of "Worldstone keep level 2" you can take it without killing the Ancients
you can go there, but if you open TP and come back at the town you can't enter in your own tp...but can enter by the WP
APAKane
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
False alarm, delete this please
Edited by APAKane 1 year.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
APAKane wrote:Can't use Buckshot skill with a Light Crossbow

You don't have ammo equipped.
einbenutzer
Fallen
1 | 0
Started a new char yesterday. Joined a game today, my Act 2 Horadric Staff is finished thou the Tainted Sun wasn't. No matter how many times I tried to get the Staff-piece dropped from Maggot's Lair 3 or the Amulet-pìece from the The Claw Viper Temple, it just wont. I have finished the Tainted Sun quest but I don't have a staff to continue, I managed tho to reach Arcane Sanctuary.

Edit: The bugs "solved" itselfs, the staff was already standing into the altar and the breach on the wall in the Tal Rasha's Tomb to fight Duriel.
Pel
Core Lord
362 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Suggestion/Feedback rework signets of gold a.k.a remove old ones and replace them with something like blank signet + oil of craft puts all the gold you have inside it = one signet of gold that can hold X amount. The gold cap is too low currently, considering how much you can spend on crafting jewels/opening boxes from Scosglen.
Jeromad
Imp
5 | 0
Hi there,
I don,t know if this is a bug or intended but the Necklace from the Sorceress Vizjun Set seems to have an abnormally high drop rate, to the point where it seriously impacts the droprate of other Set Items.
The Ratio is something around 1/10 at least (Meaning 10 Necklaces for one other Set Item)
The only time i didn,t get a bunch of those Necklaces was when i killed a Rift Inspector Goblin. Treasure Goblins practically always drop 2-3 Vizjun Necks guaranteed but i have yet to see a single one drop a piece of any other set or a different piece of the Vizjun set.
Oh and the 1/10 Ratio is for Kurast 3000 BA!. Outside its more like 1/20 if not more.
This makes hunting for the Sets seriously annoying.
To clarify: I don,t mind the farm but i do mind if out of 20 or so Set Pieces i see during a Kurast run 18 are the same piece.
The only upside of this is that it makes farming Signets of Learning really easy since i can pretty much count on 90% of the Set drops definitly being useless.
Hope all that didn,t sound too harsh or something.
Just thought i should put it out there:)
Cheers
Jeromad
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Jeromad wrote:Hi there,
I don,t know if this is a bug or intended but the Necklace from the Sorceress Vizjun Set seems to have an abnormally high drop rate, to the point where it seriously impacts the droprate of other Set Items.
The Ratio is something around 1/10 at least (Meaning 10 Necklaces for one other Set Item)
The only time i didn,t get a bunch of those Necklaces was when i killed a Rift Inspector Goblin. Treasure Goblins practically always drop 2-3 Vizjun Necks guaranteed but i have yet to see a single one drop a piece of any other set or a different piece of the Vizjun set.
Oh and the 1/10 Ratio is for Kurast 3000 BA!. Outside its more like 1/20 if not more.
This makes hunting for the Sets seriously annoying.
To clarify: I don,t mind the farm but i do mind if out of 20 or so Set Pieces i see during a Kurast run 18 are the same piece.
The only upside of this is that it makes farming Signets of Learning really easy since i can pretty much count on 90% of the Set drops definitly being useless.
Hope all that didn,t sound too harsh or something.
Just thought i should put it out there:)
Cheers
Jeromad

Set amulets have no impact on the drop rate of other set items. The game picks the base item before deciding if it's a set drop or not.