New charm and poison sorceress..

Discuss Median XL!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Can someone explain to me how to get a new charm, sorceress of poisons?
1) The Dimensional Key is dropped from corrupt Heroes on Yellow Floors. There are four different types of rallies and a 50% chance is 1/8.
2) Trial of Discovery: transmute one of every depleted Riftstone with the charm. Every? Chow much of them? How much gets MF for Ritsone 1 and how much for 10?
3) Trial of Purity: transmute the rare miniboss drops (star chart pieces & dream fragments). How many star chart pieces and dear fragments? Same or with the charm from point 2?
4) How do I kill Deimoss, the sorceress of poisons? Poison does not stack, and items will shorten the duration of the spell so that they'll be cast another spell, and they will lengthen them.
5) Defeat Deimoss with exactly 5 optional difficulty modifiers.

This is some stupid joke?. Show me one video of how to do it, as poison sorceress.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You can't do it with poison because if you could kill Deimoss with psn then all other bosses would be a joke and die in seconds.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Man, are you kidding yourself? This is not a character under construction, but an end game steup that you fly freely on the T10! And I can't kill the boss with this because after casting the spell for 5 seconds I can't do anything because the poison does not stack. Why do you think I switched to poison? Because they killed the fire sorceress. In the campaign against one mob, I ran away because I couldn't kill him. maybe it can be played with some extreme setup.

When will the poison problem be solved? Let the poison beI drastically shorten or increase damage several times. Deimoss himself is not threatening, but he can summon heroes faster than I will kill them. And, of course, another sick map on which the boss casts spells, and here you can't hide anywhere.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Why do i even respond to this post
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
The balance of this mod is jacked from level 1 all the way to endgame, why expect anything different.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Not every build even viable for labs (not couning Deimoss) is a long time known truth.. I would say only specific ones viable nd poison sorc is not one of them IMO
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Scalewinged wrote:Not every build even viable for labs (not couning Deimoss) is a long time known truth.. I would say only specific ones viable nd poison sorc is not one of them IMO

Which is sad because outside of oskills each class only has a few builds, and the problems with most of those builds is extremely obvious. It's like the devs are afraid to have anything powerful or fun in this mod, not to mention most builds are clunky af. A glaring example of this is mooncall, it's so poorly implemented it makes you wonder how somebody even came up with such a ridiculously clunky and pointless buff. Like why not just bake stuff like that into the specs themselves, but nope gotta torture the players with micro and skill switching. Almost every spec has something like this, it's actually mind boggling how bad some aspects of this mod are, and even more mind boggling because of how easy it would be to fix. It honestly makes no sense.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Scalewinged wrote:Not every build even viable for labs (not couning Deimoss) is a long time known truth.. I would say only specific ones viable nd poison sorc is not one of them IMO

But it runs lightly and very confidently in the maze. The only thing that hurts is the Arachnomancy bug. The skill doesn't work if the opponent is next to the wall. Deimoss is just a mockery. It's hard for mod makers to take the poison sorceress and the other sorceress on one frenzy and see how much damage they both deal in a second and so increase the damage of poisons or reduce their duration until it is equal. What's the problem? A few hours of fun. The most important thing is that the barb and the pal should be balanced, right?

This new charm replaces the previous one from 2.2? Is there anywhere else about him?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Immortal2563 wrote:Man, are you kidding yourself? This is not a character under construction, but an end game steup that you fly freely on the T10! And I can't kill the boss with this because after casting the spell for 5 seconds I can't do anything because the poison does not stack. Why do you think I switched to poison? Because they killed the fire sorceress. In the campaign against one mob, I ran away because I couldn't kill him. maybe it can be played with some extreme setup.

When will the poison problem be solved? Let the poison beI drastically shorten or increase damage several times. Deimoss himself is not threatening, but he can summon heroes faster than I will kill them. And, of course, another sick map on which the boss casts spells, and here you can't hide anywhere.

What exactly is dead on the fire sorceress ?

Currently doing Scosglen runs with very far from optimal gear and resists around 85% without dying.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Try Dimensional Labyrinth T10?
Edited by Immortal2563 1 year.