heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Elendilli wrote:
heamn wrote:
viewtopic.php?p=568354#p568354
Hope that you can read this before we proceed for any further misunderstanding, i apologize if you are upset being used in an example of imbalance.
Would love to get more input at which part that i flamed or name called the devs

There's nothing to be upset about if you've read what I wrote and also it was humor. There was nothing about flaming or name calling of devs. It's just memes. I don't know if you're using google translate or something but there is no negative implication in what I wrote. The parts you're referencing are all memes.

I mean, if you are trolling, got me good, i'll take the L.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well i know for sure summon barb cleared t10 in the past cause it was one of my friends and i even played on his acc , and obv people dont wanna share their builds so others can copy it that's why there's no guide or video showcasing it, and it wasnt even max UMO build he had like 15 umos max, as i said knowledge is power .
Elendilli
Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
heamn wrote:
Elendilli wrote:
heamn wrote:
Hope that you can read this before we proceed for any further misunderstanding, i apologize if you are upset being used in an example of imbalance.
Would love to get more input at which part that i flamed or name called the devs

There's nothing to be upset about if you've read what I wrote and also it was humor. There was nothing about flaming or name calling of devs. It's just memes. I don't know if you're using google translate or something but there is no negative implication in what I wrote. The parts you're referencing are all memes.

No I didn't troll in the slightest. There's no winning or losing. If English isn't your main language then I can understand why it didn't make sense but there was no trolling or negative comments whatsoever. Again, I suggest re-reading what I wrote and if it still doesn't make sense, you'll just have to take my word for it when I say it was all positive. I cannot explain it any easier than this.
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
morphed wrote:Well i know for sure summon barb cleared t10 in the past cause it was one of my friends and i even played on his acc , and obv people dont wanna share their builds so others can copy it that's why there's no guide or video showcasing it, and it wasnt even max UMO build he had like 15 umos max, as i said knowledge is power .

I'll take your words for it, thanks for letting me know.
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Elendilli wrote:
heamn wrote:
Elendilli wrote:
heamn wrote:

No I didn't troll in the slightest. There's no winning or losing. If English isn't your main language then I can understand why it didn't make sense but there was no trolling or negative comments whatsoever. Again, I suggest re-reading what I wrote and if it still doesn't make sense, you'll just have to take my word for it when I say it was all positive. I cannot explain it any easier than this.

Indeed English is not my first language, i'm a Chinese from Malaysia, all good as long as no hard feelings between us.
Vatiel
Banned
31 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
One non-complaint this season is that the introduction

of a REAL LIFE CURRENCY EQUITABLE TO VIRTUAL ITEMS THAT DISAPPEAR EVERY FEW MONTHS

demonstrated to me, mathematically, how this game is complete and total bullshit.

It was finally obvious, whereas before it was a vague mystery,

how the entire game is based on fraud.

I played the game, did lab progression, tried ubers I had never tried before, which was fun, until I realized that I was left with only 1 option in every single gear slot to keep progressing. Not only was 1 item was necessary, in every slot, but exact perfect upgrades, which for my build, even required a lucky success on an SSU weapon. I proceeded to grind and grind, every single day, hours and hours, weeks, months, traded for two weapons, farmed 3 others.

After a million kills with a 500+ MF Speed farming build, and probably the fastest char in the game besides P2P
builds, I failed lucky on my SSU weap 5 times, and couldn't keep progressing. Not to mention the rest of the items
were basically impossible to upgrade properly as well because they all required what are called lotto or RNG upgrades.

That's when I realized that RNG, was a complete and total fraud. It was an absolute false hope, and this game
demonstrates perfectly why that is in fact the case. You have, in reality, not merely a chance to never succeed
the various upgrades, and drops, that you NEED-to progress-but we are guaranteed to NEVER succeed because
youre not just hoping for a 20% chance of success, or a 1% chance of success, you are hoping for a 20% chance of
success, and then a 1% chance of success, on every single item, ONTOP of, a 0.0001%/0.000000001% chance.

That's when I started looking at other players who had absolutely everything. I saw how, they didn't even play as
much as I did, or farm as hard as I did, to get all the perfect items and upgrades they had. I saw how items that you might find once in an entire season, playing 24/7 every day literally--were loaded in their accounts.

It took me, one million kills, constantly MF farming every single day, to find just 1 or a few of the items these guys
had stashes full of. I traded items, I made friends, but since every character, and every build, had the exact same dilemma of needing exactly 1 item, in every slot, with exact perfect upgrades, that nothing else could replace,

basically every single item in the game turned out to be worthless.

I was excited often times when I'd find some rare items, thinking they would be useful to trade for something, only to find out they were completely and totally worthless because of how the game has been designed. Every single character wanted exactly the same items, because they were the only ones worthwhile. 99% of the relics, the gear, the drops, basically all of it, were completely and totally worthless, and couldn't be traded for items or TG.

Everyone needed the 0.0001%/0.000000001% chance items, and farming 24/7 every day for an entire season, turned out to be a complete and total waste of time since those exact items that everyone needed wouldn't drop for me,
and obviously nearly every single other person I played with--since they had the exact same ZERO CHANCE OF SUCCESS. Only people who had the magical secret, called TG, (and were senselessly zealous for the game) which is actually just real life money, and lots of it, could get the impossible gear and upgrades.

That's when I realized, that median XL, was based on magical secrets, and the ZERO CHANCE OF SUCCESS, that thousands of players have been working for years to achieve. Which by the way, doing the real mathematics on this game, equates to.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Vatiel wrote:Quote cut to limit space

This is just completely wrong. Also, every single one of our "tg whales" aka people with a lot of tg, never spent a single dime of real money to get it. They got it through trading only.
Vatiel
Banned
31 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
All of that TG

IS REAL MONEY

that people spent in this game.

Look at the big picture, look at all the people chasing a false image and wasting their lives on it.

10 tg = 1$

And in reality virtual items in an online video game shouldn't be sold for real life money.
Only the most scummy and frankly criminal developers sink that low. This is common knowledge.
When Median decided to go that route, it was obvious this game was finished.

This game has turned into absolute fraud.

And meanwhile while they're coming up with new ways to get people addicted to this game, to spend even more
time playing it, chasing an even greater fantasy fraud,

some of us are actually helping people freely in this game, because we are mature enough to understand
that is the most important thing to do, including explaining to them the manipulative mechanics to
avoid completely lest they fall into the trap that so many others have fallen into.
Edited by Vatiel 1 year.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
LOL don't bring this p2w bullshit here. You cannot buy from item shop, you can only trade items from other players. AND if this 0.0001%/0.000000001% chance item is not dropping for you BUT other people have it - means it actually drops in game.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Vatiel wrote:Quote cut to save space.

You absolutely do not have to spend tg to be successful at MXL. Many people play this game SSF. And no one spends real money for items, they spend real money to buy our trading currency. This isn't "fraud". I think you might want to go check the definition of that word again. It's a way to streamline trading and make it easier for those who either don't have the time to farm items to trade item for item, or who just want quick access to trading versus building up a stash of tradable items first. Another easy currency for trading are signets of learning and arcane crystals.