Aura in Median

Discuss Median XL!
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
I notice that most, if not all, auras in Median now only benefit the player.
For example, Forest Aura only works on Druid, Venomous Aura only works on Harvester and Druid.

They won't provide the effect to mers or other summons anymore (Bear Companion won't benefit from Venomous aura's move speed).
It's quite frustrating for me because I have always liked zoo build with a lot of auras/buffs.

And I have no idea why the dev just remove all-party-auras (and they are my favorite). Can someone shed a light on this for me please?
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tranvanhieu wrote:I notice that most, if not all, auras in Median now only benefit the player.
For example, Forest Aura only works on Druid, Venomous Aura only works on Harvester and Druid.

They won't provide the effect to mers or other summons anymore (Bear Companion won't benefit from Venomous aura's move speed).
It's quite frustrating for me because I have always liked zoo build with a lot of auras/buffs.

And I have no idea why the dev just remove all-party-auras (and they are my favorite). Can someone shed a light on this for me please?

Bring back auradin ! Conviction and fire/cold/lightnkng. Would be fun ! Or auras om mercs / items