[2.3] Scolsgen: Nec vs Barb Sum (SSF Perspective)

Discuss Median XL!
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
PeterHatEater wrote:
Crash wrote:
PeterHatEater wrote:Sam/Deimoss must be a special case because Spirit of Vengeance summons reanimates which they heal from. I tested it this season.

not related to soul eater, but sov: i assume you know you can use frenzy before summoning to eliminate reanimates

How is it related to SoV? Why would they restore life from killing reanimates and not summons?

Yeh, I'm aware of EF. Had to spec it specifically for the fights after I learned that the reanimates heal the big bosses.

Also, I'm pretty sure my fire elementals heal them too. I'm fairly certain they still have some kind mechanic that heals them when killing summons.

Yes, you can do Sam only with Reave, One of his attacks does cold/phys so even if you have ele immune minions they will not survive.

Sam definitely Heals off minion kills, idk about Deim/Nitho but I assume they do.

Also regarding some earlier comment about Necro summoner in Scos; I think Barb summoner is just better overall(Although I have heard VK can solo Sam and Deim/Nitho?) Necro summoner looks slow as fuck is Scos compared to what my Barb was doing.