Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
In my opinion they key to lengthen the early game on tsw relates to trade gold. A lot of the pros here know that if they can get specific items on farm such as umo's,hard charms earliest they can make back plus more on their investent early game. For example in 2.2, you could make a javazon for peanuts get phoboss on farm and sell umos to make a huge profit. If Median had a way of limiting the budget of everyone to say 200 tg, I believe it would be much more competitive, you would be forced into making different decisions early games, for example is it worth saving up tg to buy specific relic,umos or choice items.

If people wanted to gain an advantage by buying tg which supports the server, its fair game. But right now most of the tg is just simply recirculated tg imo. But after a certain period of time say 2-4 weeks, all your tg would be useable from previous seasons. The problem with this method though is you could see people making multiple accounts and transfering trade gold to newly created accounts and trade via these accounts.

Right now as it stands the Median economy never really resets on a ladder start unless you play hardcore.
Mnbowvice
Grouchy Smurf
26 | 9
So solo self found. It sounds like you want the game to be more tedious for the sake of making you take more time, not adding actual fun content that engages players for longer.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Reduce drop rates of uniques like in ultimative when you hyped a lot when found any ssu tbh :D, change how Auction works, players should be allowed to bid 1 time and other ppl shouldn't see how much others bid, and tg transactions should be limited to some number, lets say 500 tg, shrink the tg that players have by 10x ,reduce the amount of tg that donate gives to 1tg per 1$, and make Rare items the best items , ladders got shorter because progression speed increased, bosses can be done as soon as you hit the req lvl for the area which is a big problem … item drops is most important and reduced ubers difficulty, i mean take a look at quov tsin for example :D he's like 100x time easier than before or xazax,uldy etc.... and it would be fun for each boss to have an boss only item drop, for example skin of kabraxis armor should drop from kabr with 1% chance ,uldy should drop a big sword or smth , etc.... item recipes such ass scosglen charm or Natasha armor should be changed to challenges because its all about trading with current change , limiting what you can do with tg would be good for super rare items since they will worth more than how much tg you can trade for them , and people will have to trade item to item like old days, i stand strong by my opinion of bosses shouldn’t have been nerfed like they are atm, especially endgame ones , it did only bad for the ladder length , the best fix to this problem will be to make 2 difficulties for each boss , just add a totem for each boss that allows to increase the difficulty and charm stats for the hard difficulty and make the charms class only or character bound so it cant be traded .
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
morphed wrote:Reduce drop rates of uniques like in ultimative when you hyped a lot when found any ssu tbh :D, change how Auction works, players should be allowed to bid 1 time and other ppl shouldn't see how much others bid, and tg transactions should be limited to some number, lets say 500 tg, shrink the tg that players have by 10x ,reduce the amount of tg that donate gives to 1tg per 1$, and make Rare items the best items , ladders got shorter because progression speed increased, bosses can be done as soon as you hit the req lvl for the area which is a big problem … item drops is most important and reduced ubers difficulty, i mean take a look at quov tsin for example :D he's like 100x time easier than before or xazax,uldy etc.... and it would be fun for each boss to have an boss only item drop, for example skin of kabraxis armor should drop from kabr with 1% chance ,uldy should drop a big sword or smth , etc.... item recipes such ass scosglen charm or Natasha armor should be changed to challenges because its all about trading with current change , limiting what you can do with tg would be good for super rare items since they will worth more than how much tg you can trade for them , and people will have to trade item to item like old days, i stand strong by my opinion of bosses shouldn’t have been nerfed like they are atm, especially endgame ones , it did only bad for the ladder length , the best fix to this problem will be to make 2 difficulties for each boss , just add a totem for each boss that allows to increase the difficulty and charm stats for the hard difficulty and make the charms class only or character bound so it cant be traded .

what a combination of bad proposals my god.
how about you just go outside a little bit more and let the casual players enjoy it without having to play night and day, it's summer.
also pretty sure nobody wants or think it's funny to run a boss 100 times just to have a bad su armor
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Actually most of proposals i made about progression and difficulty were in the past but because more casuals came to play mxl and keep crying ladder after ladder made it worse , as expected people think only of themselves , what’s wrong with difficulty moddifier for each boss ? No one is forcing you to kill the boss 1000 times for item drop , its not a must do but a bonus , clearly casual playets want to be as the same level as pro’s as in any game and i havent played the game on realm for 2 years but i hate how bad the progression gotten because of dumb changes to help casuals enjoy the game , new people could kill 10x times harder bosses in the past(ultimative) with perseverance but now its so much easier and people still complain , its all about player skill and knowledge, i know people that played games for years and they are still bad no offence but thats how the world is some people are just not talented, short ladders are pretty much a race of who gets to finish the game faster so if you want to enjoy the game you can always play on SP and eventually you can finish the game if you dont have time
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
morphed wrote:Actually most of proposals i made about progression and difficulty were in the past but because more casuals came to play mxl and keep crying ladder after ladder made it worse , as expected people think only of themselves , what’s wrong with difficulty moddifier for each boss ? No one is forcing you to kill the boss 1000 times for item drop , its not a must do but a bonus , clearly casual playets want to be as the same level as pro’s as in any game and i havent played the game on realm for 2 years but i hate how bad the progression gotten because of dumb changes to help casuals enjoy the game , new people could kill 10x times harder bosses in the past(ultimative) with perseverance but now its so much easier and people still complain , its all about player skill and knowledge, i know people that played games for years and they are still bad no offence but thats how the world is some people are just not talented, short ladders are pretty much a race of who gets to finish the game faster so if you want to enjoy the game you can always play on SP and eventually you can finish the game if you dont have time

1. I never complained about difficulty, but enjoyed the adjustements.
2. Pro's ? Lmao it's just a game m8. Talent ? most of the content is gear check, not "skill check".
So yeah it's just about the luckiest farmer, the one who has the most freetime on his hands ..
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If you really believe that , Skill = the ability to do content with less gear and requirements , if you give a pro and a noob say midgame gear i can assure you that those players wont be equal same as even with 100% gear , it gets closer when players have full umo gear but even then they wont be equal , if it’s just a game then why do you get offended …, this exact phrase, is just a game i heard hundreds of times but those players were swearing and crying and being angry etc , you want to say that you dont care much but if that was true then you wouldnt have answered my comment , an reply to an offensive post would always mean you care more than you say.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
morphed wrote:If you really believe that , Skill = the ability to do content with less gear and requirements , if you give a pro and a noob say midgame gear i can assure you that those players wont be equal same as even with 100% gear , it gets closer when players have full umo gear but even then they wont be equal , if it’s just a game then why do you get offended …, this exact phrase, is just a game i heard hundreds of times but those players were swearing and crying and being angry etc , you want to say that you dont care much but if that was true then you wouldnt have answered my comment , an reply to an offensive post would always mean you care more than you say.

Well, think whatever you want m8, you're the one complainin here.
This said, I loved old patches but some things were just not balanced properly.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Im not complaining of anything , i left some feedback from an old mxl player that knows over the years what was made wrong for the mod longetivity, my solution may not be the best but for sure the cause is faster progression shorten the lifespan of the ladder the most , ladder length seems to be the most common topic atm but the solution would be to make the game a bit harder but ofc people dont want that, this is the best way to deal with it, i mean people find most of su’s after few days whats wrong in nerfing the drop rates ? You can always play with crafts or rw ,
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
morphed wrote:Im not complaining of anything , i left some feedback from an old mxl player that knows over the years what was made wrong for the mod longetivity, my solution may not be the best but for sure the cause is faster progression shorten the lifespan of the ladder the most , ladder length seems to be the most common topic atm but the solution would be to make the game a bit harder but ofc people dont want that, this is the best way to deal with it, i mean people find most of su’s after few days whats wrong in nerfing the drop rates ? You can always play with crafts or rw ,

I see the endgame still challenging so idk what you want.
you could still play median without pots or tennis eyes closed if you like to, its entirely up to you.
dont wait for the rules to tell you how to play, create your own rules and move on m8