2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Why was i mentioned here ?

Mod learning curve has decreased significuntly and it's moving towards clod. Smite paladin when ?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No complaint post today? Disappointed.

Its weird when new patch is coming and people dont cry, blame, complaint.... sadge
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Pinball wrote:No complaint post today? Disappointed.

Its weird when new patch is coming and people dont cry, blame, complaint.... sadge

What is to be hyped for really ? One random skill tree completely reworked, skill balance from 3 to 4 dmg increased, few uniques that you never seen or would use got a small buff, some quality of life features that don't include timer on buffs or material containers ? New uber boss which available at the very end of the very last boss ? Mkay.

But let's be fair - mod is amazing, a lot of content to be explored, new skills, new builds, dungeons, bla bla - for the person who will play the FIRST time. Patch after patch it gets boring and dull. Wonder how people can play same char for 10th season and do the same build. Probably masochists.
mecheye
Bone Archer
70 | 7
Anonymous: wrote:Wonder how people can play same char for 10th season and do the same build. Probably masochists.

I rotate in every 6 to 8 months and see whats new. By that time its almost a completely different game

You have to remember, this isn't a triple-A developer with a team of 100 people making new content to release every quarter, its only a handful of people doing this on an engine that is already pushed 5000% beyond what it was expected to do, and whom all probably still have their day jobs. I'm happy with them releasing as much as they already are!

What I AM going to complain about is the developers lack of cooperation (Or lack of interest) in something that the community has already been trying to create and update, but has as of yet not been able to provide a satisfactory database on for a while. I'm talking, of course, about documentation

The items, the crafts, and the quests are well documented and are perfect for referencing, but there is nothing for the new skills and the monsters. I would LOVE to help write some documentation on how the skills work and how the monster work but they would require the data on those things being provided to either a select few writers or the community as a whole and so far it seems like they are quite reluctant to do any of that.

Hell, I was going to work with @Magz_ on fleshing out his OSkill index but I would essentially be writing "This shoots something at the enemy and seems to strike multiple times. It reduces the HP of a Zombie in Act 1 Hell by an average of 12% per attack if I count the pixels on the HP bar, and it sounds like it hits 5 or 6 times so that's about 2% of the HP bar per hit. This may or may not kill the zombie faster than this other skill but there are a bunch of parameters I don't understand so who the heck knows."
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:Wonder how people can play same char for 10th season and do the same build. Probably masochists.

Play a build you haven't played before

OcelotGear
Destroyer
7 | 2
Gracias Marquitos y a todo el team.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:What is to be hyped for really ? One random skill tree completely reworked, skill balance from 3 to 4 dmg increased, few uniques that you never seen or would use got a small buff, some quality of life features that don't include timer on buffs or material containers ? New uber boss which available at the very end of the very last boss ? Mkay.

But let's be fair - mod is amazing, a lot of content to be explored, new skills, new builds, dungeons, bla bla - for the person who will play the FIRST time. Patch after patch it gets boring and dull. Wonder how people can play same char for 10th season and do the same build. Probably masochists.

So, what do you expect every 3 months tbh? Completly rework skill, class, monster, quest, map, mechanic or adding 100 baby ubers that can be done in 1 min? Just dont get how people keep asking for new contents, but then the dev team adds it, they complain because these ubers are "very end of the game".

Im hyped because I want to try new build with new approach for almost all contents. Not just stop at farming fauzt and complain for the next 3 months.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Pinball wrote:So, what do you expect every 3 months tbh?

Nothing much honestly. I moved on, playing other mods, other games. I read new patch/updates as always and in the end ask my self should i play it again and the answer is "meh".