Σ 2.4 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
aska771
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I used the Ten Pin Striker of Mystic Orb on the Black Ice, which is not the double effect. And the up limit is 923% instead of 1000%.
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The text of mark of infusion (in game) is not right. it writes cube with magic but rare works to
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
At the red tp which leads to Level Challange 1 was writen Requied Level 50. I could enter it with 48 on documanation is written min lvl 45.
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This charm (The Ancient Repositories) often makes this mistake, not only me, but also a few of my friends often encounter this situation
Only this charm often goes wrong. and the error code has no other
What is the reason?
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
SilentCarl wrote:Image
This charm (The Ancient Repositories) often makes this mistake, not only me, but also a few of my friends often encounter this situation
What is the reason?

Boss and maze is shit ! Thats Why. Make a
New one :)
paolo12
Cog
207 | 18
Berkabus1 wrote:
SilentCarl wrote:Image
What is the reason?

Boss and maze is shit ! Thats Why. Make a

Isn't crawling through a maze for hours fun? :shock:
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Berkabus1 wrote:Boss and maze is shit ! Thats Why. Make a

I personally regard Valthek boss fight as one of the best in the game (only surpassed by Creature of Flame, Kabraxis and perhaps Belial), ofc as everything could still be improved, maybe by making Holy Bolt less problematic (more proj speed, more dmg, better visual feedback).

paolo12 wrote:Isn't crawling through a maze for hours fun? :shock:

The maze stages have been simplified over and over again, boss fights nerfed and iirc the set doesn't lose durability anymore... Tbh if you're spending more than a hour total per char in the Yshari stages you are either doing something wrong or you are playing ultimative.
paolo12
Cog
207 | 18
Yeah, I rerun the maze and suprisingly the only (confusing/where's the exit) part was terror, where I wanted to hang my character on the only tree there :-D
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Discharge targets (and also debuffs) invisible, otherwise untargetable enemies in the sescheron destroyer boss fight. See screenshot. The icons indicating the applied debuff float over 2 pieces of nothingness in the middle of the zone.
This is detrimental to dmg output, since the debuff does not (consistently) target the boss.

Edited by Splargh 1 year.
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
can we get an indicator on the dimensional key charm which dream fragments and star charts have already been applied?
I just cubed the ones i found as I found them and now I have no idea which ones are missing.