Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think Mefis (miniboss in Uldy quest) is OP.
Please consider adjusting him.

Just RIPd my HC char to him basically instantly.
Everything has been very smooth for me in 59 hour playtime, until this cheap bastard.

The only thing I did wrong, was not know he’s a cheap turd and engaged him.

*Edit* call it copium, straight up denial - I don't care.
I don't acknowledge this trash as a RIP. My character's sanctity is intact as far as I'm concerned, and I'm proceeding as such.
MammothBro
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Few minor bugs with bloodzon:

-on Blood tree, Spiritual Invocation skill icon is a tiny bit too square for it's framing

-even though I have blood dedication, some skills on other trees show up like I should be able to invest points in them, even though I shouldn't:
--one skill in Storm tree
--two skills in Bow tree
--and most interestingly, not only two skills in Javelin tree, but also I seem to be able to invest in the Shield part of Javelin tree, is this supposed to happen?
HeaT_
Rust Claw
86 | 5
altoiddealer wrote:I think Mefis (miniboss in Uldy quest) is OP.
Please consider adjusting him.

Just RIPd my HC char to him basically instantly.
Everything has been very smooth for me in 59 hour playtime, until this cheap bastard.

The only thing I did wrong, was not know he’s a cheap turd and engaged him.

*Edit* call it copium, straight up denial - I don't care.
I don't acknowledge this trash as a RIP. My character's sanctity is intact as far as I'm concerned, and I'm proceeding as such.

yeah, what is going on with that spell. it one shot me @14k health. i went back to try again and it's literally a 1 shot which is crazy. EDIT - it looks like on your character your life went down to 1020 hp then another almost instant hit, so that ice looking spear spell hit you for 14k life in one go.

everything was maxed (85 res) except for magic res (zero), so i'm assuming it's magic based? is that move intended, like how is a melee character supposed to do that?

after the rip ive been trying other higher level bosses like laz on SC. he teleported (several times) directly on my character and locked me in place, like he was overlapping and i couldn't move, is that a glitch or intended?
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Regarding Laz teleport glitching - many bosses that teleport can get stuck in you. Phoboss is another example. You can get out with warp strike attacks like Shunpo, or can use Whirlwind, or can just teleport out

I would love to see a red team member comment on Mefis, to verify he is good game design - or perhaps concede needs a tweak.

Here is a video showing my lvl 150 Assassin taking a hit from Mefis.
In another video, I easily clear T10 lab 5x with her in one sitting
90 all res / extra 5% ele absorb from Hench set / Anathema buff (-20% ele damage from enemies) / lvl 55 Prismatic Cloak (249 flat ele reduction).

The attack instantly depleted my health by 14,156.

Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
altoiddealer wrote:Regarding Laz teleport glitching - many bosses that teleport can get stuck in you. Phoboss is another example. You can get out with warp strike attacks like Shunpo, or can use Whirlwind, or can just teleport out

I would love to see a red team member comment on Mefis, to verify he is good game design - or perhaps concede needs a tweak.

Here is a video showing my lvl 150 Assassin taking a hit from Mefis.
In another video, I easily clear T10 lab 5x with her in one sitting
90 all res / extra 5% ele absorb from Hench set / Anathema buff (-20% ele damage from enemies) / lvl 55 Prismatic Cloak (249 flat ele reduction).

The attack instantly depleted my health by 14,156.

yeah that Mefis oneshot doesn't seem fair
MammothBro
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Kek, just realized that you cannot farm Duriel, and Duriel alone out of any bosses in the game. You cannot get out of his chamber, cannot open TP and the portal that Tyrael usually opens for you isn't there. You're stuck and have to save & quit if you want to get out of there. Is this intended or an oversight? Maybe make Duriel spawn TP on death or one of those fire towers near the binding place?
Diaco
Void Archon
893 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
MammothBro wrote:Kek, just realized that you cannot farm Duriel, and Duriel alone out of any bosses in the game. You cannot get out of his chamber, cannot open TP and the portal that Tyrael usually opens for you isn't there. You're stuck and have to save & quit if you want to get out of there. Is this intended or an oversight? Maybe make Duriel spawn TP on death or one of those fire towers near the binding place?

the bigger questions would be: why would you farm duriel? there's really no point in farming any story boss besides mephisto and nihlatak
MammothBro
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Because he drops a crystal shard, at least (I'm just starting hell and my merc isn't TU'd yet)
Diaco
Void Archon
893 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
MammothBro wrote:Because he drops a crystal shard, at least (I'm just starting hell and my merc isn't TU'd yet)

normal mephisto or nihlatak drop more shards than duriel in hell. also, don't waste your time gearing your merc yet, it will not make a difference on its impact
shinzakuma
Imp
5 | 0
Hellou there.

Cognition seems to not give Bloodbath? Its all green in ToolTip, but its not active at all in gameplay.

Happy New Year ^^ Upward & Onward