Σ 2.4 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Scion
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Scalewinged wrote:There must be 4-square item called "orb of relic". Not sure it act in games with many players... is it your First (quest) kill tho? You get it just once on quest kill... not sure if you get it in game hosted by players who did the quest already.

I'm fully aware of what is supposed to happen with the quest but the item didn't drop and that is why I posted here. I already mentioned it was the first time killing him. It was on hell (solo) and he did drop the charm. I only posted because it seems like a bug. I'm not interested in playing 20 questions where the question is the same every time.
Puden
Core Lord
370 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scion wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:There must be 4-square item called "orb of relic". Not sure it act in games with many players... is it your First (quest) kill tho? You get it just once on quest kill... not sure if you get it in game hosted by players who did the quest already.

I'm fully aware of what is supposed to happen with the quest but the item didn't drop and that is why I posted here. I already mentioned it was the first time killing him. It was on hell (solo) and he did drop the charm. I only posted because it seems like a bug. I'm not interested in playing 20 questions where the question is the same every time.

I heard of someone experincing this bug too last ladder.
Trashkitten
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Enemies with cascade continue to do a disproportionate amount of damage for their respective levels.
Rayz_
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Hi,

I dont know if this is the correct place to address my feedback but ill just post it here.
Its not just feedback to this current patch but rather for Summon Barb in general.

I started playing Median XL in its early stage and i've always been a fan of summoners.
Since a few patches the Summon Barb got a Meleeskill in the Shamantree to help with single target (i guess), but in my eyes this skill defeats the purpose of a summon barb. If i want to hit stuff with my weapon i would just play a melee class.
Why not rather buff one of the 2 spirits with a powerful melee skill for singletarget damage like shower of rocks or something similar? (wasn't there a summon which did SoR a few years ago?) Range axes are fine for clearing.
One summon for ST, one for clearing, one defensive (which also buffs Bloodlust)

Dont know how hard it would be to code and im sure somebody else also thought about this already but i just leave it here.

Keep up the good work,
Best
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
After start on friday I didnt get the AC from Act3 Quest in normal killing Council Member (nightmare and hell i did get it normally). I killed ALL Council Members - went to decard cain - he made me Quest in done status but no sound for AC no AC afterwards in inventory.

Dont know if you know about that or if I am the only one didn´t get the AC whatever i did and try but in case it is a bug i wanted to let you know ;D otherwise didn´t see anything what bother me this seas. until now.

ty for the work into to this game since so long and give us more and nice content each seas. ! GG (Y) :D
moretea12321
Skeleton
3 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
I can't get into Harem level 1 with my Assassin in Normal difficulty... Ive done all prequests but for some reason it doesnt let me in
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
moretea12321 wrote:I can't get into Harem level 1 with my Assassin in Normal difficulty... Ive done all prequests but for some reason it doesnt let me in

Not sure which prereqs you mean, so try these out: cube the staff parts together, talk to Drognan, remake game, drop staff and go get the parts again.
moretea12321
Skeleton
3 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Siosilvar wrote:
moretea12321 wrote:I can't get into Harem level 1 with my Assassin in Normal difficulty... Ive done all prequests but for some reason it doesnt let me in

Not sure which prereqs you mean, so try these out: cube the staff parts together, talk to Drognan, remake game, drop staff and go get the parts again.

i ment gathering the 2 items staff and amulet to get into the sancuary. I will try again with the method you stated.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
802 | 79
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Are these interactions with Innate Bloodlust, innate bloodlust with qaraks in hand, and swapping to qaraks while killing for ctc bloodlust correct?

AFAIK the level of bloodlust doesn't do anything in terms of damage for the ability, is this only something that effects the amazon innate version of bloodlust?

The interactions with bloodlust below, lead me to believe that using my innate skill over acquiring
Qarak's Will
Qarak's Will
Giant Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (150 - 163) to (233 - 246)
Two-Hand Damage: (206 - 225) to (285 - 305)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 480
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
15% Chance to cast level 34 Spike Nova on Melee Attack
6% Chance to cast level 40 Pentagram on Melee Attack
10% Chance to cast level 36 Bloodlust on Kill
+(30 to 60)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
Adds 50-125 Damage
Adds 84-167 Fire Damage
+(26 to 38)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
+(100 to 250) Life after each Kill
5% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (4)
nets me a damage loss.
Is my innate skill just useless at this point of gearing?

The first image is me casting innate bloodlust with nothing no buffs just the innate skill.

The second is me weapon swapping to
Qarak's Will
Qarak's Will
Giant Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (150 - 163) to (233 - 246)
Two-Hand Damage: (206 - 225) to (285 - 305)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 480
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
15% Chance to cast level 34 Spike Nova on Melee Attack
6% Chance to cast level 40 Pentagram on Melee Attack
10% Chance to cast level 36 Bloodlust on Kill
+(30 to 60)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
Adds 50-125 Damage
Adds 84-167 Fire Damage
+(26 to 38)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
+(100 to 250) Life after each Kill
5% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (4)
and casting my innate bloodlust then weapon swapping back to my bow.

The third is me going out killing, weapon swapping getting the ctc on kill proc bloodlust from Qaraks, and then swapping back to my bow.

I have 0 other buffs on, just different iterations of bloodlust.

Qaraks 60% (or 59% in my case) is being applied when I just solely weapon swap and buff my innate, it must be because of the differences in image 1 and 2.

Why is Image 3 higher damage than image 2?
The only difference between image 3 and 2 is that I'm being buffed by a level 36 bloodlust from the ctc on kill from Qaraks

These interactions and the inability for amazon to stack oskill and innate, render amazons innate skill useless for me, correct?
JKhlu
Skeleton
3 | 0
I don't know if it's a known bug or not, but on my first Hell Baal kill i died a second before him and there was no relic box in my inventory after respawning.